Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1716 blah blah Avenue!

Let me try this again!

My internet has been going wacky tonight..

Welcome to my new house! Please park on the street, I am expecting important guests! LOL

Welcome all! Please turn your eyes to the right, and let me turn the lights on so that you can see my great big fireplace here in the living room.

Now, for those of you in the North Pole Club, here is a view for you!

Pull up a chair and stay a while! LOL

If you look to the left, you can see the dining room!

If you look forward, you can see that this is alot of house!

Left is: Kitchen, bathroom, Master bedroom. On the right is 4th bedroom, 3rd bedroom and 2nd bedroom... SO FAR!

Things are gonna change!

NEXT POST ----->
    World's Best Manager

Yes there is more!

The little old lady took the fridge.... I didn't expect that...

Another view of the kitchen:

I need to buy a fridge! I can get all the free ice I want at work, but.... I still need a fridge!

Oh well!

Did anyone notice the really cute ceiling beams I have?

I need to visit the Bathroom:

Did I mention the POOL?!

There is also another portion of the house. It is not a garage, as there is no garage on my new house. BUT there is a "Casita" "Granny Flat" "spare house"! No pictures of that yet, but that part of the house is MINE ALL MINE!!! That is where I am going to smoke my Cigs! Drink my beer and be ME! That is where I will create all that I do!
    World's Best Manager

Comment

I hope this means it's final.
      The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

Great pics dude! She took the frig but left you the couch? Looking forward to seeing you turn it from a granny flat to a home of your own! Congrats Theedwin! Welcome to the wonderful world of home ownership!
        There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Looks great! Im glad you finally got it

A tip always get more fire detectors You never can have enough in my opinion. Grab 1 or two everytime in lowes thats what i do. I try to have one in every room I dunno why i said that i guess i notice in picture had detector up and didnt see any more then 1 so....And programmable t-stat.

I like the ceiling beams too i always think it adds that extra something Good luck with your new home and GOOD GRIEF! That is the greenest grass i have ever seen

Comment

Edwin your house looks awesome congrats!
            Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Congratulations Edwin!!!!!
              There's always tomorrow... to plan for Halloween

Comment

Thanks Everyone!

Thanks for the smoke detector tip Frosty. The one in the pic is the only one in the house! I will definitely have to pick up some more soon! (and the grass isn't very green right now...)

I like it!
                World's Best Manager

Comment

The house looks great, Edwin! Thanks for the virtual tour. I didn't see a pic of my guest room, though.
                  I noticed one of the bulbs is out in one of the living room candleabras. Make sure they adjust for the cost of that when you close.
                  Also be careful of splinters from that wooden toilet seat!
                  Congratulations again, dude!!
                  Oh, also get some longer curtains for the bathroom window. LOL The neighbors will get a peep show if you don't!
                  Last edited by EnlightenedGrinch; 01-22-2010, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnlightenedGrinch View Post
                    Oh, also get some longer curtains for the bathroom window. LOL The neighbors will get a peep show if you don't!
                    Hmm, wonder what they are going to think when I am swimming........ LOL
                    World's Best Manager

Comment

Originally posted by theedwin View Post
                      Hmm, wonder what they are going to think when I am swimming........ LOL
                      Lol its your house do what you what!
                      Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Edwin, the pictures are great, but not as great as the fact that it is finally yours (I hope?). thanks for sharing those with us. I really love the living room. It looks so cozy. Is that your purse on the kitchen counter? Don't try to tell us it belongs to the realtor.

Good catch on the smoke detectors Frosty. We don't want edwin to burn up if he falls asleep smoking his cigars, or if his purse catches on fire. LOL

I am so excited for you edwin. I hope you will really, really love owning your own home, and i hope you will turn it into everything you ever dreamed of.

Comment

Of course, Edwin will need the services of a professional decorator. Hmmm, whom can he call? Will he swap props for it? Please...........
                          A merry Christmas Uncle Scrooge,god save you"

Comment

Hey Eddwin!

CONGRATS MAN!

So happy for you! (Can't wait to see what you come up with for this year's displays... NOW you have a place of your own to decorate!)

Good for you, man!
                            I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

Yep I can see it now. Theedwin gets to decorate his own place. A living room filled with 1000 AATs. All moving along with the TV. It'll either be the coolest thing you ever seen. Or creepy as hell. JK LOL
                              There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 952 users online. 2 members and 950 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X