2018 Chit Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What producers regularly do is preload massive, inconvenient programming that is overlaid over Google's frequently much better, local programming. Establishing gives you an approach to dispose of that and free up the expansive measure of room that the applications regularly take up. Kingoroot apk
    Download Kingroot APK for Android:†Kingroot is an app that allows you to root your Android device with a click. Kingroot is also free; you donít have to spend any cent to download and install this app. Kingroot also gives better performances than other rooting apps. Kingroot for Android has an easy and user-friendly interface. Itís Ö

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with our CFC family members that are being affected by the hurricane. I hope everyone is safe.
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Is there anybody around here to clean up the spam?
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to our friends in Canada!
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Saying a prayer for the people in Florida and the surrounding areas that will be affected by the hurricane. Stay safe everyone.

Comment

Definite prayers for those affected by the hurricane.

Comment

Well the fall foliage is bursting in this area right now. Very pretty .. in spite of the wind that has pulled some of the pretty leaves off.
                Another storm this weekend so I suppose that will do a job on the leaves too. Bummer.

Last weekend I saw a decorated church. It is no longer a church. It is partially a residence and part commercial. Whoever owns it now has put many giant spiders and webs on the structure. I think I saw over a dozen spiders. Including some very very big ones that looked like giant tarantulas. I stopped to take some pictures. They are doing a great job. One of the neighbors said that it seems like something new is put up every day. Can't wait to see what he does with the bell tower.

Tis the season ..
                Last edited by Viktorija; 10-25-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone!

Comment

I'm happy to report that several radio stations have now gone all Christmas in these parts. It's about time. I'm sure in other areas they've had Christmas music for a while now. Now I know there are other sources of Christmas music but I just think it's nice when the radio stations finally start playing the music.

Had 9" of snow the other night. Some more on the way tomorrow night. Looks like it will be a white Thanksgiving for us. (which probably means we'll have a green Christmas)

Is everyone all set for Thanksgiving? (or as some people say Thankspigging)

Comment

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

Gobble 'till you wobble. lol

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!
                        Nutcracker fetishist.
                        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I wonder who will win out tonight?

Frosty the Snowman on CBS
                          The Grinch Who Stole Christmas on NBC
                          Santa Claus is Coming to Town on ABC

All on at 8:00.

Comment

Finally getting a decent blizzard here in KC.
                            Nutcracker fetishist.
                            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

How much did they say you'll be getting?

Comment

I went outside a little while ago and measured anywhere from 3" to 6", depending on the spot. I'd say another 1" has fallen since then. Looking at the radar I think it'll end in an hour or so, which might add yet another inch. So I'm going to call it 5" minimum.

Definitely the biggest snow since I moved here.
                                Nutcracker fetishist.
                                Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2148 users online. 8 members and 2140 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X