Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a nice gift from a friend over the weekend. One of my girlfriends was at a local craft fair where she lives and she found some goats milk soap and she knows it is the only kind of soap I use. The package smelled so yummy. There is a lemon grass scented soap, fresh squeezed orange, and blueberry scented soap, and a little change purse from her recent Hawaii trip. It is nice to get a "just because" gift out of the blue with a nice note that someone is thinking of you. It made my day.

Marie
    https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

• That was real nice of your friend.
      Craft shows are great. They always have such great unique stuff.
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Hello all. In case anyone didn't get the message I have left the forum. While I no longer consider myself the moderator I was kind enough to remove as much spam as I could find today. Sakgirl was suppose to be my co-moderator but she never came back. And since Jimmy has no interest in this forum, which is why I left, I thought I should give you some tips.

First, aggravate the crap out of jimmy until he either takes part in this forum or sells it. Remind him he needs a new moderator. Make sure he trains the new mod. He taught Sakiegirl nothing, which is what she did.

In the past I have run the card exchange, gift exchange, contests, ornament exchange, etc. Since I will not be on here you will have to take charge and do it yourselves. None of it is hard. If you need help figuring it out I will do that for you. Just send me a private message and I will get it.

I hope all of you have a great Christmas. If you reply to me on this thread I will not see it as I do not monitor the forum posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
          Hello all. In case anyone didn't get the message I have left the forum. While I no longer consider myself the moderator I was kind enough to remove as much spam as I could find today. Sakgirl was suppose to be my co-moderator but she never came back. And since Jimmy has no interest in this forum, which is why I left, I thought I should give you some tips.

First, aggravate the crap out of jimmy until he either takes part in this forum or sells it. Remind him he needs a new moderator. Make sure he trains the new mod. He taught Sakiegirl nothing, which is what she did.

In the past I have run the card exchange, gift exchange, contests, ornament exchange, etc. Since I will not be on here you will have to take charge and do it yourselves. None of it is hard. If you need help figuring it out I will do that for you. Just send me a private message and I will get it.

I hope all of you have a great Christmas. If you reply to me on this thread I will not see it as I do not monitor the forum posts.
          Thanks for the drama girl and throwing me under the bus , I have not been on in moths and you send me a pm you quit well
          i have no desire to be here with the attitude you just showed here so its yours
          so if any one wants the mod job its yours cause i Quite and will be spending my time else where
          good by guys I will be logging off now and will not be back ever

Comment

• Well...it looks like I missed something here. I thought it had been quiet here lately but I didn't realise there was no moderator.

No wonder there have been weird postings that nobody seemed to be checking.

Ah well...

Marie

Comment

• Happy New Year to everyone, hopefully the forum will go on, next year if it no one else does, I will get the card exchange going, and also the ornament exchange, I missed doing them this year. Contests? I don't know. I feel bad there were hard feelings, I hope jimmy starts taking care of the forum, it would be a shame to see it endl
              my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

• How was the Christmas cruise? Hope I didn't miss the post where you talked about it. Sounds like it should have been a lots of fun.

[QUOTE=MerryMunchkins;n185560],

I booked a Christmas cruise for the Munchkin and me. They will have a life size gingerbread house, made out of real gingerbread and real candy, onboard. I've heard it has the entire lobby smelling like gingerbread. I'm super excited about that! Looking forward to seeing, smelling and taking pictures in front of it.

Last edited by andy anderson; 01-04-2018, 06:07 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• Thanks Bethene for your comments regarding next year. I agree with your comments and I too am sorry there were hard feelings. I was not aware there was a problem and I hope the forum keeps going.

I didn't realise someone was going on a Christmas cruise. I would like to see some pictures too, especially the life sized gingerbread house.

Happy New Year everyone.

Marie

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1101 users online. 5 members and 1096 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                  X