Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope everyone in Florida is prepared!!!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Sending prayers and luck to all of our family that was/is/or will be affected by the hurricanes.

Stay Safe
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5136 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	337.9 KB
ID:	186064

Beautiful weather to be making hay. About 230 square bales. Best part is they are already sold and I donít have to handle any of them.

Comment

• Today is the first day of fall!
          Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Happy October everyone!!!!!

Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• My friend and I are heading to The Christmas Dove tomorrow. I love walking around there and looking (drooling over) at all the nice things.
              Maybe we'll see some nice foliage along the way. (I hope)

Have Monday off too so a nice long weekend!
              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Had a great time out with my friend today. The Christmas Dove was fantastic. More customers than I expected but it was fun to walk around and see all the pretty decorations. It's a big place with lots of nooks and crannies so there's lots to see.

We went to a German restaurant afterwards so I got to enjoy some 'kraut. Yum.

Saw some nice foliage during our drive today too. So all in all a great day.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving to our CFC friends in Canada!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1873 users online. 9 members and 1864 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                  X