• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Flag Day everyone!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

And I even remembered to put out my flag today!
      Mark
      Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by carstairs38 View Post
        And I even remembered to put out my flag today!
        I had my flag out as well, and there was only one other house that did the same on my entire street. Kind of sad really! But I guess with everything going on in the U.S. this year, I would not be surprised why people don't have time to remember Flag Day.

Most calender's we buy don't even list days like Flag Day anymore.

Comment

My new house has only 1 piece of exterior wood, and it's not something you can put a flagpole on. The rest is vinyl. I don't know if you can drill holes into vinyl but I'm not sure I'd want to even if you can. So basically I've got nowhere on my house to put a flag, unless I ever wanted to put a flagpole in the ground somewhere. Not sure I'd want to do that, either.
          Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I have been staying really busy but nothing that would be of any interest to anyone else. We had a little get together for my grandsons bday Friday and will have mine Sat.

Comment

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.
              Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                My new house has only 1 piece of exterior wood, and it's not something you can put a flagpole on. The rest is vinyl. I don't know if you can drill holes into vinyl but I'm not sure I'd want to even if you can. So basically I've got nowhere on my house to put a flag, unless I ever wanted to put a flagpole in the ground somewhere. Not sure I'd want to do that, either.
                PC You need a flagpole to display the flag on for most of the year and then at Christmas time string it with lights for a mega tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                  You should be able to put a mount for a flag on you vinyl siding as long as it's in a stud. And you can put some clear silicone caulking or sealant behind it when you mount it just to make sure it's waterproof. But there should be no problem.

Comment

I was wondering if you could do that, but anyway, maybe that might be a future project. Got lots of other projects to do in the meantime.
                    Nutcracker fetishist.
                    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Anyway, my father is in town this week to visit me so I'm going to give him a complete tour of KC and environs. Last night we went to a symphony and a big storm came through in the middle of one of the pieces and the lights in the symphony hall started flickering!
                      Nutcracker fetishist.
                      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I hope they flickered in time to the music.
                        Mark

Comment

Someone left the internet door open here and looked who popped in!! Nice to see some familiar names again. Hope everyone is well. I've been working on some new props of late. Will be starting some new threads soon. (as soon as I get used to how this place looks now).

Comment

It's nice to be back counting the days Ho,Ho,Ho.

Comment

Last edited by chocolatechip1979; 06-28-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
                                How do you leave the group.. I know I just joined, But I'm not feeling it.
                                Unfortunately this is the slow time of year when members are not posting too much. Things will pick up this fall as we get closer to Christmas and members are working on their displays. Hang on a while longer.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2136 users online. 10 members and 2126 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                                X