This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Chit Chat

At Falasben's suggestion we will be using an annual chit chat thread instead of monthly. I see several advantages so let's give it a try.

Well, sadly, that is about all I have to say. I guess I should get out of the house more. LOL.

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
    At Falasben's suggestion we will be using an annual chit chat thread instead of monthly. I see several advantages so let's give it a try.

Well, sadly, that is about all I have to say. I guess I should get out of the house more. LOL.
    My thoughts on this is that I think it will work given time. People just need to get used to the idea of not having to look for a month to month chat now. Maybe we could even run a contest to renaming it if this catches on, we don't even have to go year by year. It would just be constant and then it could become a "Sticky".

So now on to something else . . . my wife is still waiting to hear about if she got the job or not. She's about ready to pull her hair out, and I've had to calm her down from time to time. She gets impatient about such things, as I guess we all would. This Friday will be the end of the 2 weeks so we're hoping to hear something good or bad. I'll keep everyone posted as soon as we hear something.

I guess that's about it for me too . . . oh, I did get a couple of new frying pans over the weekend. Got a good deal on them as they were buy 1 get 2nd for half off. I had a gift card from the store I purchased from and got $70.00 of pans for around $35 and some change.

Comment

I predict that at the beginning of 2018 people will forget to start a new thread.
      Nutcracker fetishist.
      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

PC
        Then we will just keep the old one going. Maybe we should assign that task to you.

Comment

I would probably forget too!
          Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Work is insane!!!! If I didn't like to eat so much....
            Mark
            Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
              I predict that at the beginning of 2018 people will forget to start a new thread.
              LOL, PC . . . got a kick out of your comment. But we'll see how things turn out as time goes on.

We've had only 16 dry days since January 1st and today would be 17. Had some nice wind and rain storms move through and with the warmer temps the snow is melting in the mountains and with the combination of rain and snow melt there's now the threat of flooding in the area.

But I'm enjoying the break in the weather and getting some things done outside. Spring is just around the corner starting this coming Monday, and it's about time.

Everyone have a nice St. Patrick's Day!
              Last edited by Falasben; 03-17-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

It's been the opposite here in KC, been dry all winter and it's looking like a hot and dry spring & summer too.
                Nutcracker fetishist.
                Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Spent the weekend with my family in Palm Springs. It was wonderful. I really wish I got to see them more.
                  Mark

Comment

*waves* Hello everyone. Nothing new to post; just wanted to say hi.

Marie
                    https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Dropping in to say hi

Comment

Hi gang!!! alot of buzz on this site this week....I love it!!!

Comment

Found out today that my team got second in the work bowling league!
                          Mark

Comment

Originally posted by carstairs38 View Post
                            Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by carstairs38 View Post
                              Congratulations
                              https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2120 users online. 12 members and 2108 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X