Who has kids?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has kids?

I am curious to see who on here has kids. A lot of my friends still don't have any or don't want any. My wife and I have one daughter who turned 4 in November. We are trying to have our second but it has been a process.

We are very thankful for our little girl though. It seems my wife's chances of getting pregnant are under 10% so we were quite blessed with her.

I don't have any. I am not sure if I will. I have thought about adopting. I am still young enough to think it over. It isn't like I met the right person anyways. I don't want to be a single parent.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanP6243 View Post
      I don't have any. I am not sure if I will. I have thought about adopting. I am still young enough to think it over. It isn't like I met the right person anyways. I don't want to be a single parent.
      Well at least you are waiting till you are ready. I can't tell you how many people rush in to having them or adopting them and then the kid pays for it.

Comment

I have a beautiful 6 month old baby girl. She is my world and my nightmare right now. She seems to cry most of the time but when she is content, I can't help but fall more in love with her cute face!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1479 users online. 8 members and 1471 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
        X