Who has kids?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has kids?

I am curious to see who on here has kids. A lot of my friends still don't have any or don't want any. My wife and I have one daughter who turned 4 in November. We are trying to have our second but it has been a process.

We are very thankful for our little girl though. It seems my wife's chances of getting pregnant are under 10% so we were quite blessed with her.

I don't have any. I am not sure if I will. I have thought about adopting. I am still young enough to think it over. It isn't like I met the right person anyways. I don't want to be a single parent.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanP6243 View Post
      I don't have any. I am not sure if I will. I have thought about adopting. I am still young enough to think it over. It isn't like I met the right person anyways. I don't want to be a single parent.
      Well at least you are waiting till you are ready. I can't tell you how many people rush in to having them or adopting them and then the kid pays for it.

Comment

I have a beautiful 6 month old baby girl. She is my world and my nightmare right now. She seems to cry most of the time but when she is content, I can't help but fall more in love with her cute face!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1833 users online. 13 members and 1820 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
        X