2017 January Chit Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 January Chit Chat

Wishing all forum members a great year to come. Our new year is coming in with the rain and warm temps. But my flowers need the rain so that is OK.

I can't wait until January 21st. That's National Squirrel Appreciation Day!!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Ha Ha Ha that is so funny. They will give a day to just about anything.

Took my tree down today. Still have to put everything away from indoors and the tree.

Comment

Well, I think the squirrels appreciate the appreciation! I think I'll do something on the 21st. Not sure what. Maybe put peanuts outside for the squirrels, or something.

If you do a Youtube search for "Squirrel obstacle course" you get all kinds of funny (and amazing) stuff! Like this:

Or this!
        Last edited by Perpetual_Christmas; 01-01-2017, 08:33 PM.
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
          I can't wait until January 21st. That's National Squirrel Appreciation Day!!
          Anyone up for a viewing of Up that day?

Back in town after having been gone for Christmas followed immediately by a business trip to North Carolina. Busy couple of weeks but good.
          Mark
          Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

PC, those were really cool videos. I loved the second best. The little scooter it rode through the tube on was hilarious. I cannot believe it went through all those tube type obstacles. I would think it would feel trapped. Thanks for sharing.

Carstairs, glad you had a good trip.

Comment

It looks like PC may finally get his wish for snow. Showed pictures of snow in KC this morning on national news. Now get out an enjoy it.

Comment

Yes, it's snowing out right now! Got a couple inches overnight, should be getting another half inch or so by noon. Looks nice!
                Nutcracker fetishist.
                Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Enjoy. Hoping we get some rain Saturday. The predicted rain the last couple of days really fizzled out.
                  Mark

Comment

Don't really have much to say, except going into the doc's for a normal checkup tomorrow. We'll talk about a few things health wise and then get up after about 10 minutes and I'll leave. The exciting thing is that I get billed some$150.00 bucks or whatever it is, for just him to tell me, well we'll see you in about 3 months or so!

Good thing that I've got insurance, and only a $5 buck co-pay!

I guess I could say that we have had snow more often this past few weeks than we've had in several years. I asked my wife if we were actually living in another state, cause this sure isn't Oregon! Well at least where I live anyway. But we are back to our normal rain again, and the snow is pretty much all gone!

Comment

Finally got warm today and most of the snow is already gone.
                      Nutcracker fetishist.
                      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I'd rather have snow. I am so tired of this cold weather. I have been fighting another cold. I just got over being sick for a week before I went on my holiday and then got sick again when I got home from holiday. I can't wait until it warms up. We have been having lots of high winds and power outages lately. The last few days it has been -32 without the winds. Bring on the snow...
                        https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	185000
                          https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Appropriate for January I suppose.

Nutcracker fetishist.
                            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Brrr! That's cold!
                              Mark

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1836 users online. 13 members and 1823 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X