Netflix or Hulu?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix or Hulu?

This is kind of the age old question now, but what one does everyone like? I personally like Netflix better. I think that they have much better shows, and the movies on it are better than the selection that Hulu has.
    Last edited by Just Whisper; 12-26-2016, 12:45 PM.

I'm a Hulu guy. I get to see my TV show the next day rather than wait a season and see the whole thing.

I tried Netflix, but just could not quite grasp the concept. And honestly, I don't watch movies.

I also only own a TV from 2005, it does have a DVD player AND VHS! it is square, it is old and, it is sitting in one of my closets at the moment...

I watch Hulu on my 7 inch kindle fire.

Edwin
    Always Thinking
    World's Best Manager

Comment

I never actually used Hulu. They put me off when I seen how their menu was during a free trial.

I do like Netflix and used to have it but I have since canceled as I am just not that big of a TV/movie watcher as I once was. I like it in spurts.

Comment

We actually have both. We got Netflix first but then decided to get Hulu as well when we canceled our cable subscription. They have more kids shows on there which we like for our 4 year old.

Comment

I have always preferred Hulu because I am more inclined to watch TV shows than movies. It takes too long for me to sit through a movie. Very rarely can I actually do it.

So yeah. Hulu because they have more TV shows and Series.

Comment

I actually have had both and we aren't currently using either here. We have cable as well so it seemed like a waste to have all three. Since we can just sign up with Netflix anytime we do a month here and there when we know we will have time for movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0sty View Post
              We actually have both. We got Netflix first but then decided to get Hulu as well when we canceled our cable subscription. They have more kids shows on there which we like for our 4 year old.
              This is what my boyfriend said and why we got Hulu over Netflix. Our daughter is only 6 months but they do have a lot of programs on their for younger ages.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1465 users online. 10 members and 1455 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X