Forum Pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Pets

Do you have any pets? I have a pug. He's a black pug that's 7 years old and his name is Remy.

This is a great thread Dani. I know most of us have pets and love to talk about them. You should add a photo of Remy to your post above. We would love to see him. BTW, I changed your title so more people would know what it is about.

I have 2 cats. A Siamese mix named Takoda who is 4 yrs old with ice blue eyes. Totally cross eyed. I got him for Christmas 4 yrs ago. Best gift ever.
    I also have a black short hair named Jet. I got him shortly after I got Takoda so he would have a play mate. He is 4 1/2 yrs old.
    They are both rescue cats and best friends

.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4542.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	184306Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4665.JPG
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	184309

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4948.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	184307

Name:	IMG_6120.JPG
Size:	262.7 KB
ID:	184308

Comment

If you look at the end of my new Christmas video you'll get to meet my kitty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wXLL6sIJ0E
      Nutcracker fetishist.
      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I will have to get my pictures, I have them on my laptop and not my desktop for some reason...

Anyways, I will share these for now since I got them in an e-mail. My sister's cat had kittens a few months back. Aren't they cute?

Comment

• Just Whisper
          Just Whisper commented
          Editing a comment
          Undeniably!!!

Awwww, how cute!
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Unbelievable!!

Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

My boyfriend is actually allergic to both cats and dogs! So we can't have either. We do plan on trying a cat in the future again since he seemed to be okay with my mom's cat but as of right now, no pets.

Comment

Name:	
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	185018

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	185019

Name:	
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	185020
              We could not get Harley to sit facing the camera and Emily finally got bored waiting for him to behave and she went to rest while Daniel tried to get Harley to pose. Poor girl finally gave up.
              https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Comment

Wow Cathy, she is beautiful. Thanks for sharing her.
                  marie, what adorable pets and love the funny story trying to get the pics.
                  Last edited by Just Whisper; 05-06-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Thank you, JustWhisper.
                    Off topic: On the H'ween forum I could scroll thru everyone's albums (stealing ideas. ). Haven't figured out how to do that yet. Could you help. Thanks.

Comment

• Just Whisper
                      Just Whisper commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cathy, to access one specific persons albums go to their profile page and go to Media. If they have albums you can access them there. As for being able to scroll through everyones albums from one spot I don't think we have that feature.

I have three who are my world,Bear a newfie-Chow mix,two that are small bichon mix and one they said she's a maltese mix.

Comment

sleighbell, they are adorable.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2163 users online. 10 members and 2153 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                      X