Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

To all our CFC family in the USA. Have a wonderful, and safe, Thanksgiving. Wishing blessings on you and your families.

Marie
    https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Thank you Marie. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you as well.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travels to those of you traveling this weekend.

Thx for posting this Marie! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and all our Canadian friends.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day today! I ended up going to Vancouver, WA for turkey day and ate way too much. I was up till 4 am this morning baking pies and cinnamon rolls to take with us. Okay, so I'm a little slow when I bake, but I never really said I was a baker! I'm a cook (and I do make candlesticks), if anyone gets that last part, lol.

Traffic was heavy and man did it rain, and I mean rain.......but made it up and back safely and had a good time.
          Happy Thanksgiving, and now onto our favorite time of the year!
          "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

That's awesome Falasben!! I'm glad you had a nice, safe thanksgiving.

Comment

I was out of town for the holiday, spending it with my family in northern CA. Had a wonderful time, but now I'm back and trying to catch up on life before work starts up again tomorrow. It's always hard to get back in that mindset.
              Mark
              Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1254 users online. 7 members and 1247 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X