How will you be celebrating this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will you be celebrating this year?

I haven't went out on New Year's Eve in many years. I just like to stay in and enjoy the peace. I am also not a drinker and don't like crowded areas so there isn't much reason for me to go out lol
    Anyways, how will you be celebrating this year? Do you have special plans set for spending time with friends or family?

I agree with you Britanica. I don't go out on New Year's Eve for the same reasons. I am usually asleep by 11 and don't see the new year in.

Comment

Our special plans is to stay at home! Probably build a fire, watch some movies and have a nice quiet dinner just watching they last minutes of 2016 fade into memory!

"Happy New Year-2017" Everyone!
      "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Originally posted by andy anderson View Post
        I agree with you Britanica. I don't go out on New Year's Eve for the same reasons. I am usually asleep by 11 and don't see the new year in.
        I'm up for it but ehh I still don't do anything. Most of my family goes out and my friends enjoy it as well. I don't mind being a party pooper for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post
          Our special plans is to stay at home! Probably build a fire, watch some movies and have a nice quiet dinner just watching they last minutes of 2016 fade into memory!

"Happy New Year-2017" Everyone!
          That actually sounds nice. I am just hopping around online passing some time. Just home by myself with the pets. I thought about watching some movies but ehh. I ate Chipotle for dinner. That was my celebration lol

Comment

And yes, Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful year filled with smiles, hope, health, family, love, and wealth! Let us all be thankful for what 2016 has given us and make the most of 2017!!

Comment

I stayed in with my boyfriend. We have a 6 month old so even if we did decide to go out, which we normally don't, we wouldn't have been. Better to stay home and be safe anyways.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 872 users online. 5 members and 867 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
              X