A-Z decorations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K- Kris Kringle
    Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

• L= Lebkuchen cookie ornaments.
      There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• Um what he said. The man in the Santa outfit
        I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• Sorry Ij20me, was hoping to find a link for an explanation with pics but out of luck. And I went to some really reliable places too. So here goes. These were cookies made into shapes and decorated to be hung on a tree. Some had lithographs added. ( brightly colored and embossed printing). Not just gingerbread men but clocks, baskets, horseshoes, people, angels, bells and so on.

And because I'm here...LOL

Marzipan eatable decorations.- A paste made from almonds and formed like clay into decorations for the tops of cakes and pastries.
          There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• Neon sign that says Jay's Christmas Wonderland and we are out of cookies!

And, Santa I am lucky if the kids tear of the gingerbread man without breaking an arm or a leg or the head from the dough. I tried to make a gingerbread house, but that fell apart in, well I couldn't get the walls to stand up so nevermind. I guess you just have more talent than the Hamilton fun house. LOL
            I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• Orange ornaments cuz they're cool looking on the Christmas tree.

Comment

• Purple ornaments.. cuz they look cool on the tree too!
                my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

• Quilted tree skirt

Comment

• ribbons on the gifts
                    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• Spiral Honey Ham with Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Succulent Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Egg Nog, I'll be right back...

Comment

• T- Tinsel............

Comment

• U- Umbrella shaped ornaments

Comment

• V- Victorian Angels

Comment

• wreath ornaments. X

Comment

• xeon string lights

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2174 users online. 8 members and 2166 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X