Rhyming game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem comes when noses crinkle, 'cause my birthday suit is starting to wrinkle.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

JW in her birthday suit in the mall or in the hall or in a stall would make all the trees stand very tall.
      The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

Trees are green, and trees be freezin' when it comes to winter season.
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

There may be no reason, but it seems to always be the season for some JW teasin' which, of course, is very pleasin'.
          The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

If your frezzin for any reason a little squeezin be mighty pleasin.
            There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

You can squeeze a bottle of ketchup, you can even squeeze your mayo,
              But both of those taste better than to eat your squeezy Playdoh

Comment

Playdoh is great to have and to hold can the colors be mixed in to one big mold
                Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Mold is good to eat as long as it's cheese. The stuff growing on your feet could drop you to your knees.
                  There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

I have two feet that get me from here to there,
                    And when I'm getting dressed I put them through the holes in my underwear.

Comment

Underwear is fun, or so my neighbors saw- when I pranced around the yard wearing my wife's big bra.

Comment

I run around my yard and bark at the moon. Kinda hard to do when it's only noon.

Comment

There's a full moon tonight, so big and blue
                          It's a beautiful sight, Happy New Year to you.

Comment

Happy New Year to you and I hope it's just fine,
                            Now let's sing a few bars of "Auld Lang Syne".

Comment

2011 is not here, and 2009 is soon to have been, so let's ring in 2010!

Comment

Ode to the year it's been. A hope the new will bring.
                                I'll rase my voice with you and join in the song you sing!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1656 users online. 7 members and 1649 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                                X