Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhyming game

Okay new game-

1) You have to rhyme at least two times in your sentence. The more rhymes the better.

2) Your new sentence has to have something in common with the previous sentence post.

For example: Jack posts: "It's true my shoe stepped in blue goo."

Jane posts: "I stepped, then slept."
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

The fat black cat is back!
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

A deep sleep is no way to keep a jeep.
      The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

LOL You must have posted at the same time as me. I'll go with yours:

A Jeep may go fast, but the Model T from past will last and last.

Comment

If your car is a star than it's par to be afraid of a mar and the tar.
          The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

One can be a car getter and fretter about wetter leather, but I find a horse is better for not being a debtor.

Comment

A horse is grand until upon your arse you land when said horse decides you did not meet his demand.

Comment

If you land on your seat, you could always make horse meat.

Comment

I landed once upon the moon, I ate my lunch and swam too soon, I arrived back home in pain, by noon.

Comment

Be it day or night, midnight or noon, if you pants aren't right we'll all see a moon.
                    Last edited by pine; 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM.
                    There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

I had a dog who would always pant, and a friend named Putrid who loved to rant. LOLjk

Comment

Dogs are nice and Dogs are fun, from mad dogs I do run!

Comment

I like to play, I like to run, I like to play, play, play in the sun.

Comment

The sun is nice, it helps grow fruit, which top models eat- in their birthday suit.

Comment

birthday suits are fun to wear, they're comfy all day long
                              They always fit, they're wash and wear, with these you can't go wrong.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1254 users online. 6 members and 1248 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X