• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G - gumdrops
    There's always tomorrow... to plan for Halloween

Comment

H- Hark the Harold Angels sing
      "If some jive turkey all dressed in red comes down my chimney in the middle of the night...He'd better be Santa, or I will be all over him like a rats nest on a nast knuckle!!

Comment

I- Icky yellow snow.
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

J- Jingle jingle
          "If some jive turkey all dressed in red comes down my chimney in the middle of the night...He'd better be Santa, or I will be all over him like a rats nest on a nast knuckle!!

Comment

K- Kris Kringle
            People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

L - logs burning in the fireplace

Comment

M-Misletoe

Comment

N- necking under the mistletoe

Comment

o- opening presents

Comment

p- what yellow snow is made of.

Comment

Q= Quite the sight

Comment

r- raindeer

Comment

S- sleigh...

Comment

t- television specials

Comment

U- under the mistle toe
                                my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 949 users online. 1 members and 948 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X