Penguin-swing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penguin-swing

This was my backup plan (in case I didn't get my skating penguins done for Xmas). Found picture of it on a site that sells plans to build it - I didn't build it like they showed (different size - plus added the 'baby' penguin on it).

See pictures in post 21...pics from photobucket no longer showing up here

Front view

I made it by just looking at their picture, so it should be easy enough to copy this also.

back view

I cut a styrofoam ball into a broken egg shell shape and put the baby penguin inside (with a peg screwed onto it's back which was then screwed into the large penguin (from it's back) to hold it in place.
    baby penguin
    Last edited by thehoghunter; 01-05-2018, 12:54 PM.
    It's about giving, not getting.

Awwwww, that is just too cute! Beautiful job!
    "Take small bites or you'll choke"

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q77/Lauriebeast/

Comment

The is great hoghunter.

Comment

How cute!
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

So cute, and easy! Love it! And that face on the baby --
          "Not too hot. Extra chocolate. Shaken, not stirred. "

Comment

*SI taps his foot impatiently* I still need this great project with a how-to to add it to my project site!
            People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Isn't Sickie pushy or what?
              Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
              www.christmaskennel.nakedfrog.net

Comment

*push-push-push*

Comment

If you push me, does that make you a dope pusher? LOL
                  Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
                  www.christmaskennel.nakedfrog.net

Comment

I'd say your cracked, so that makes me a crack pusher?

Comment

oh man you make this is hard to pick from, they are so cute.. I love it.

Comment

Dearest Hoghunter I was wondering if you still have the link to the site you mensioned in the post about the penguins Thanks

Comment

Well, I didn't but after searching for about an hour, I think this is the one
                          Winfield collection

fyi - I also updated the pics of the final swing if you want to look at them on the first post.
                          Last edited by thehoghunter; 12-26-2007, 11:08 AM.
                          It's about giving, not getting.

Comment

To be more exact: http://thewinfieldcollection.com/cat...catid=124&pg=2

Great ideas for those "Holiday Swingers!" LOL

Comment

very cute,
                              I especially like that baby !!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1778 users online. 9 members and 1769 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X