Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My christmas paintings and props

Hey Everyone....

Have a bunch of decorations I will be posting of this years decorating... This year I won 3 "Most Prestigious Design Awards" Didn't have as many clients this year due to a really bad storm that hit us... This next year I want to try and beat my biggest number of awards in one year... (6) Starting now so I am ready for 2012

Enjoy

The following Paintings below are my recreations of the classic Santa and Coke Posters.... These Oils on Canvas are 20 x 24inch
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SANTA001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	153255Click image for larger version

Name:	SANTA003.jpg
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	153256Click image for larger version

Name:	SANTA002.jpg
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	153254

Here are a few photos of one of my award winners....Click image for larger version

Name:	#Christmas House 017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	146681Click image for larger version

Name:	#Christmas House 053.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	146682Click image for larger version

Name:	#Christmas House 028.jpg
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	146683Click image for larger version

Name:	#Christmas House 040.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	146684Click image for larger version

Name:	#Christmas House 054.jpg
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	146685

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	#Christmas House 055.jpg
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	146686Click image for larger version

Name:	#Christmas House 068.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	146687Click image for larger version

Name:	#Christmas House 001.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	146688Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas House 005.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	146689Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas House 005.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	146689

Comment

Here are a few things I made up.... The Christmas houses were pretty ugly, but with a bit of white spray paint, glitter.... Looks like a million dollars!!! The Christmas tree is small this year but will be building 3 different life size for next year for someones yard. The penguin was a pottery painted and pretty bad looking until I prettied it up with tinfoil back and sprayed white front adding some glitter when finished Click image for larger version

Name:	HOLIDAY DESIGN 2011 082.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	146690Click image for larger version

Name:	HOLIDAY DESIGN 2011 088.jpg
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	146691Click image for larger version

Name:	HOLIDAY DESIGN 2011 093.jpg
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	146692Click image for larger version

Name:	HOLIDAY DESIGN 2011 080.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	146693Click image for larger version

Name:	HOLIDAY DESIGN 2011 079.jpg
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	146694

Comment

Here is one of my Award winning Christmas Trees.... Loaded with Crystals and dripping with White Poinsettias Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas 2010 073.jpg
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	146695Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas 2010 003.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	146696Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas 2010 004.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	146697Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas 2010 001.jpg
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	146698Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas 2010 005.jpg
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	146699

Comment

Wow those painting are fantastic very nice work!
            Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Holy Moly... it's like you have the Midas Touch ~ but everything you touch turns to CHRISTMAS!! Perfection! I see why you win awards! Bravo!
              ~ Angel Grant
              https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

Totally dig what you did with the cheezy ceramic house! Great work JWproducitons.
                There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Wow! all your decorating pics look fantastic. I'm not a big fan of white lights, but those houses look very festive in white.
                  Nice job on the paintings, the ceramic houses AND the trees. Beautiful!

Comment

Your painting talent is quite commendable. Do you also do originals? I really like those Santa paintings.

The houses, penguin, etc, all look very pretty. How did you get the foil to stick to the penguin?

That tree and the house are gorgeous (are they yours?). Which organization(s) is it through which you have won all these awards? You have quite a remarkable track record. Also, who are your clients? What type of work do you do for them?

You are very talented. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us. I hope you will stick around and share your talent with us year round.

Comment

Love your tree topper star JWproductions, I have the same one but I use it on my Santa Sleigh and removed a few white lights and inserted some red. He sits on the roof so nobody disturbs him. Beautiful tree you have there.

Comment

Thank You much Chris... Cheers....
                        Originally posted by chris View Post
                        Wow those painting are fantastic very nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by Hilda View Post
                          Holy Moly... it's like you have the Midas Touch ~ but everything you touch turns to CHRISTMAS!! Perfection! I see why you win awards! Bravo!
                          Thank You Hilda!!! Your words are very kind... I do love design and discovering new things that work.... Keep checking for more of my work... Thanks Cheers... Joel

Comment

Originally posted by putrid View Post
                            Totally dig what you did with the cheezy ceramic house! Great work JWproducitons.

Hello Putrid, Yes... Don't pass up a buy on a cheezy house there is so many things you can do with them that makes it so wintry... Wish all of you could check out all of the things I do around Christmas you would be amazed at how I can transform junk into great props! Keep watching Cheers Joel

Comment

Originally posted by EnlightenedGrinch View Post
                              Wow! all your decorating pics look fantastic. I'm not a big fan of white lights, but those houses look very festive in white.
                              Nice job on the paintings, the ceramic houses AND the trees. Beautiful!
                              Hello Enlightened Grinch... Touching Comments from you all!!! Thank You... Actually the secret is adding a bit of color but massing most in the white lights... It gives elegance along with that touch of the Childhood Festivity. Always ad something fun to what may be a serious scene... Blending is very important... Never clutter your lights... Many people think that the more lights they use the more the bang... Not soo... People always try and look for reason in a scene... If there is not a reason the flows through your work it looks cluttered... it may look bright and shiny but giving the scene flow will always win the prize... Cheers My Friends...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1400 users online. 7 members and 1393 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X