1st Attempt at Homemade Lollys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Attempt at Homemade Lollys

This is my first attempt and 2 homemade lollypops. I used pvc and old foam padding from my Halloween props. I will actually remove the wax paper and add red cellophane or clear plastic wrapping paper instead tonight when I buy some. Although the wax paper reminds me of when my Mom made us real homemade lollypops during Christmas so there is some nice memories with that image. Anyway I just thought I would share
    Attached Files

Very cute.

Comment

Looks cool Mr. Griswold I like it! You also got your penguin display you wanted sweet!
      Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Looks good...sure looks like a bunch of lights on that house!
        It's about giving, not getting.

Comment

I like the white sticks on them. Makes them look more like real lollys.
          People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

They look great to me!! Nice job!

Comment

Looking good! Now make one that is 2 feet across!
              "Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!"

Comment

Beautiful work! LOVE it!
                I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

I gave the lollys a makeover today and they look even better in my mind at least I will put pictures in my album.

Comment

Griswold just checked your album WOW! The lolly pop turned out awesome!
                    Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

The penguins are adorable. Congrats on your first two homemade ones, they turned out fantastic.

Comment

Thanks! They are pretty fun to build. My friend just told me his parents have huge 8ft pieces of PVC Pipe stored in their barn and they dont want it. I am thinking giant peppermint sticks as they are about 6 to 8 inches around. I could make a couple giant lolly pops though

Comment

Very nice! I lick 'em...uhhhh....LIKE 'em!
                          I used to have one of those, too...but the wheels fell off and now I use it for a bathtub.
                          My life-mantra:
                          "Run like a cushion, fly like a mouse....BE the small bookcase." --OR-- "There IS a damn spoon, and it's now embedded in your forehead!"

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 969 users online. 1 members and 968 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                          X