Very cheap and simple wreath!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very cheap and simple wreath!

If you happen to get some marked down ornaments like the wife and I did, this is such a cool craft to make! We made a few for the house as well as gifts for friends.
    We did blue and silver ones for the mother and father in law's house and ours were gold and red.

Well... I am going to do my darnedest to fine some marked down ornaments! I have to make these! How freaking adorable
    These actually like like ones you would buy in a store for like $20+!!

Comment

I actually seen something like this on Etsy when I was looking for one for my sister in law. She wanted a wreath that was lime green and purple so I thought that was the best place to look.

I think I paid around $28 for the one I got her and this actually looks a lot better! I wonder if people make these and sell them on there?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanP6243 View Post
        I actually seen something like this on Etsy when I was looking for one for my sister in law. She wanted a wreath that was lime green and purple so I thought that was the best place to look.

I think I paid around $28 for the one I got her and this actually looks a lot better! I wonder if people make these and sell them on there?
        I think I know which you are taking about. I don't think they used a metal hanger though, I think it was just that thick wire you can get from a craft store. Either way, this would be a good way to bring in some extra holiday cash for sure!

Comment

If anyone makes one of these, I'm curious to know how many "baubles" you estimate you used. I want to do some this year.

Comment

Wow! That looks fantastic! I wanna make one now.
            Looks like it takes a trees worth of ornaments, though. But worth it,

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2173 users online. 8 members and 2165 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
            X