Advanced DIY Ornaments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced DIY Ornaments?

In the video, this is just one example of an advanced DIY ornament. I have never tried this nor trust myself enough to cut glass.
    While I would be more than happy to decorate premade round glass bulbs, these ones are just too hard! haha

Have you ever tried making advanced Christmas ornaments from scratch like this?

Wow these look really neat! I can't say I would have the patience to do all that though. I think I would end up breaking to glass too easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0sty View Post
      Wow these look really neat! I can't say I would have the patience to do all that though. I think I would end up breaking to glass too easily.
      I read on a crafting blog that cutting glass is easy once you learn the pressure and stuff. I mean I guess once you get the hang of it, it is easy but just started out... I would likely injure myself! LOL

Comment

I would rather just buy one. It is a cool project but I don't think I would enjoy making that one.

Comment

This is something that I think only experts with crafts would be able to do. I mean cutting glass isn't as easy as it looks. I watched someone do it before.

Comment

Looks neat.. just not fore. I agree this is one I prefer to purchase.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1421 users online. 6 members and 1415 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
            X