Terrarium Ornaments!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrarium Ornaments!

I love love LOVE crafts and these are fantastic to do any time of the year, not just at Christmas.
    If you happen to fine some fill-up ornaments on clearance, you may enjoy these. I am going to try to make them myself! Too cool!

I just had my wife watching this and she is on the hunt on her laptop to find some glass ornaments. She wants to do these ASAP!

I love the idea and how you can actually have a living system inside such a small enclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0sty View Post
      I just had my wife watching this and she is on the hunt on her laptop to find some glass ornaments. She wants to do these ASAP!

I love the idea and how you can actually have a living system inside such a small enclosure.
      Be sure to post come pictures of them when she is done! I would love to see them made. I haven't gotten all my supplies yet but I will do the same

Comment

I want to see pics too.

Comment

Oh wow... I love how these look but I am telling you, I would not have the patience for it! Just using the tweezers alone would likely make me shatter them ornaments into a thousand pieces! lol

Comment

I seen something like this at a craft show in November but they used dried up flowers, like the tiny ones. So it wasn't actually alive but the displays were beautiful! Some people are just too darn crafty!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 958 users online. 8 members and 950 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
            X