TiffyQuake's Thriftmas

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TiffyQuake's Thriftmas

She is doing some really cool DIY decor options this year. She has done 9 videos thus far. If you don't follow her channel on Youtube, it is worth the sub!
    The first one is very simple glitter garland that can actually double as a craft for kids if you have them, something fun to do with them to get them involved!

This one is a faux fur stocking. I actually made a few for a friend and they came out really nice. I added some spray on glitter over the tip flap in gold, gives it a nice glow!

Comment

This one is likely the hardest one she has done and only recommended for adults. You can do this with any white glass/porcelain statue really.
      You can also find the glass titles on ebay in 1/4 inch for around $12 for 500 pieces instead of buying those ornaments and taking them apart.

Comment

These are beautiful. I don't know if I would have the patience to make the deer but it turned out very professional looking, and elegant.

Comment

Wow, those are all so amazing. I love them all. I wish that I was able to do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
            These are beautiful. I don't know if I would have the patience to make the deer but it turned out very professional looking, and elegant.
            I watched that and was so tempted to do it with a lamb I found but then I changed my mind! It looks so beautiful but the time she put in to that is no joke!

Comment

Originally posted by DaniDavidson View Post
              Wow, those are all so amazing. I love them all. I wish that I was able to do something like that.
              Dani, I bet you could. You would be surprised at the things you can do once you start the project. I never thought I could do stuff like that either. But being on the forums gave me enough confidence to at least try. Start with something that is not overwhelming and does not take a long time. Then work up to the big stuff. I am sure you have talent and imagination just waiting to burst out of you.

Comment

Yeah these kinds of crafts can be done by anyone. You just have to get a little extra and be okay with messing up a few times.
                People on Youtube mess up too, they just normally don't film that part haha

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1278 users online. 7 members and 1271 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                X