Elsa & Anna cutout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elsa & Anna cutout

This is my latest cutout from frozen. My youngest daughter did the painting.

Awesome job (as usual) Andy! The kids will love that!

Comment

That is a great cut out and your daughter did a beautiful job of painting it.

Comment

They look great. After looking at posts of all of your awesome cutouts I'm tempted to try one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Autumnk View Post
          They look great. After looking at posts of all of your awesome cutouts I'm tempted to try one myself.
          Cutouts are not really that hard to do. Just a matter of painting with in the lines. People will not be too close to notice if the lines are not that straight. Anyway you can correct that by outlining everything with a black sharpie. I some times use coloring pages and enlarge them as well as purchased full size patterns.

Comment

Thank you for the tips! The day I saw these I started working on a Cindy Lou who outline just using google images. It's been slow going ☺ A coloring page or pattern is a much better idea. I've seen some of your others while browsing through old threads. Theyre wonderful. That ferris wheel is amazing.

Comment

Be sure to seal all the edges. I usually use wood putty to fill in any holes in the edges and then a coat of primer before painting. Then when painting when you get to the edge also paint the edge. Some people will put a coat of black paint on the edge but I just use whatever color I am using on the top.

Comment

Thanks again Andy. Will do. I guess a jig saw isn't something we own yet so my husband is even excited about this project

Comment

Originally posted by Autumnk View Post
                  This is a link to pictures of my display from a couple years ago. I have made quite a few changes for this year and I need to update the album.
                  http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/an...52683556623346

Comment

That is one fantastic display! So much neat stuff to look at. Did you make all of those yourself? Its all wonderful but I especially love the polar bears and and the fire truck. The fans and lighted arches are so cool! Is the stained glass window a cut out too? Thank you so much for sharing. Love to look at pictures of peoples displays.

Comment

Everything has been made by myself and my daughters.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 959 users online. 8 members and 951 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                      X