You know you are a Christmas display freak when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ypou hear an idea for a prop or decoration,, and work yourself up so bad and forget your health,, that you come down with the flu....just to make the darn thing!!!
    Visit my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WalterHeussmannPhotography

if you like what you see give me a like!!

Comment

Lol... so true Goofy!
      Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Yeah, Goofy and Billybones have got it right!

Then there are the times when your husband/wife/partner sticks their head in the shop door (bleary-eyed from waking up in the middle of the night) demanding "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP?!") Then you meekly put down your tools and go to bed, only to lay awake thinking about your project..... (NAW, I have NEVER done that.........) LOL
        Last edited by Craig; 11-16-2011, 10:41 AM.
        I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

No never Craig,,,, me either..... (cough cough) MMMM gum drops

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
            Yeah, Goofy and Billybones have got it right!

Then there are the times when your husband/wife/partner sticks their head in the shop door (bleary-eyed from waking up in the middle of the night) demanding "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP?!") Then you meekly put down your tools and go to bed, only to lay awake thinking about your project..... (NAW, I have NEVER done that.........) LOL
            I know that one!
            People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Heck guys, I have had dreams about you guys already, I won't lie!
              I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

My hairy legs look good when I'm wearing the mistletoe corset.
                People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

That's what that was Sickie. I don't know, I was trying to ask you, but Goof was coughing so loud in my dream!!!!!
                  I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

I had a really funny dream about sickie last year. Right, postman sickie? LOL.

You know you are a display freak when:
                    It's pouring down rain...so hard that your yard is flooding. The whole street is flooding. You look outside and notice 3 of your christmas decorations are floating down the street toward the sewer. You go dashing outside in your pajamas, no shoes, no coat, no kidding. You run down the street like a silly goose chasing your beloved property, sloshing through water over your ankles. Yay, you got them. Now back home, soaking wet, freezing cold, and probably being laughed at hysterically by all the neighbors. (True story on more than one occasion).

Comment

• When your neighbors drive by and honk, but you are so tied up in what you are doing, you say who cares!

Comment

• When you are praying at church and a wreath catches your eye and you think that would look great at my house. I am so sorry Lord. Forgive me!

Comment

• ......When they are tearing apart a display at work and you see a piece and think "THAT would be perfect for.....!"
                          Last edited by Craig; 11-20-2011, 08:48 PM. Reason: spelling
                          I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

• When, Craig is asleep and you steal, "that perfect piece" because you think it would fit perfect in your display!

Comment

• When, people drop off their old christmas stuff on your curb, as they know it will have a good new home and be loved....

Trust me have recieved two boxes this year of garland!!! (and I have a use for it!!)

Comment

• When you forget to make dinner and the wife yells at you because you have been all day long!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1072 users online. 4 members and 1068 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X