You know you are a Christmas display freak when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry, not sure on the sale I got involved with a group buy.

Comment

• When you are in the process of getting solarcity panels and you ask if they say the summer is always more than winter and you look at the guy and you show him your 56,000 light collection and he adds one more panel free of charge for you! You drop the mic and walk away.
      I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• LMAO IJ! Good to see you again!
        World's Best Manager

Comment

• I knew you would enjoy that one Kapow with karate chop action!
          I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• I'm going more of the "Harbor Freight" version, but I am keeping all of my "power". I just need more batteries!
            World's Best Manager

Comment

• Hey, I watched that movie recently. Here it comes just for you...

Batteries Not Included.

Comment

• Oh come on! Do I really have to reply to my own reply. Come on guys!!!

Comment

• Edwin, oh Edwin! Get out of the movies. Let's go.

Comment

• ......when the big BEAUTIFUL garage that you were HOPING to use as a prop shop has to be used as storage because of all the props you ALREADY built!
                    I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2170 users online. 8 members and 2162 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                    X