You know you are a Christmas display freak when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing your will, the Christmas section takes up more pages than anything else you own.
    I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• When you don't mind your living room looking like this.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1756finatic2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	147528

When you have a drawer in the living room dedicated to things needed to repair lights, blow molds and all your gutter clips.
      There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• ^WOW a true Christmas decker!
        Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

• When every time you go to the thrift stores you search for Christmas stuff even in July!

Comment

• LOL Thrift stores, yard sales, auctions.... it never ends...LOL

Phase two...

Name:	IMG_1824parttwo.jpg
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	147547

I got to get this stuff out of the living room so I can start getting the trees up. You know your a Christmas fanatic when your decorations get in the way of your decorations......
            There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

• Your significant other tried to take a bath but there were already five penguin blow molds using the tub. So he went to take a shower, but you had just painted a new prop and it was in the shower drying. It didn't really matter. There were no clean towels as you had used them all while experimenting how to make fake snow.

Comment

• LOL Just Whisper. I've had to pull blow molds out of the shower before I could use it.

Decorations are still in the way of decorations.

Name:	IMG_1864themessbefor.jpg
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	147553

That tree is already wired to the wall.

Comment

• When you wonder if your nutcrackers breed in the off season, since there seems to be more now than when you packed them up!
                  Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

• ^Lol... way to funny, but I think its true!
                    Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

• When you walk out of the local Fred Meyer or Target in early January almost in tears because all the Christmas stuff has gone away.
                      Nutcracker fetishist.
                      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                        When you walk out of the local Fred Meyer or Target in early January almost in tears because all the Christmas stuff has gone away.
                        True ... oh so true!
                        Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Your in trouble when you have your train shed stuffed, basement stuffed, stuff on the patio, stuff in the garden shed, Ferris wheel on the driveway, AND your 40' shipping container is FULL..... Maybe I could use just a little bit of the attic?

Comment

• you know you are a christmas fanatic when it is July 9th 2016......92 degrees outside, the UPS truck runs and your wife thinks its her new beach cloths for our Daytona trip, but.....it turns out to be a case of LEDS from Holiday light express....yeah Im in trouble

Comment

• Don,

Welcome to the forum. Did you get the pre season sale price on the LEDS? Yep, we're in trouble deep.

Hope you enjoy the forum. Have fun in Daytona.

Cheers,
                              Terry

Comment

• I love this thread.
                                Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1025 users online. 3 members and 1022 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X