You know you are a Christmas display freak when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your at the dentist for an emergency root canal, and you pause to think about how many lights you cant buy this year if you get the root canal
    Visit my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WalterHeussmannPhotography

if you like what you see give me a like!!

Comment

• When you have a hurricane coming & take the 5' santa blowmold into DA house in case the tree falls on the shed. Also you think hard about taking in the 100 plus blowmolds stored in the schoolbus into the house to ride it out.Actually went stand at the road trying to figure out if it would hit. WHEW dat was close! It came tumbling down & only brushed the side of DA bus.

Comment

• when you fill the house with blow molds and have no room for you, so you have to ride it out in the da buss...
        Visit my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WalterHeussmannPhotography

if you like what you see give me a like!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goofy View Post
          when you fill the house with blow molds and have no room for you, so you have to ride it out in the da buss...
          thought of sending a couple people in DA bus.

Comment

• You purchase a business and you are trying to figure out how to decorate two places at once ( home and business) and you realize you are going to have to start a rent a center for Christmas decorations because you can't afford all of them at once.
            I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• Your credit card companies send you credit limit increases with the wording, " Christmas display" in the letter.
              I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• When people stop you and ask if your are the one that starts putting the lights up in October!
                GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!
                Lights on Park Lakes, like it on Facebook!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveBrewer View Post
                  When people stop you and ask if your are the one that starts putting the lights up in October!
                  Ha Ha. Love it!
                  Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveBrewer View Post
                    When people stop you and ask if your are the one that starts putting the lights up in October!
                    I started in September

When the community lighting committee calls you FIRST to ask if you are entering the local contest this year... (and YES, they have....)
                    I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

• Are you Craig?
                      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

• ...When you store your lawn and garden equipment in the attic so your Christmas decor is more easily accessible in the shed and garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                          ...When you store your lawn and garden equipment in the attic so your Christmas decor is more easily accessible in the shed and garage.
                          That's a good one !!
                          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Everyone on your block buys generators and asks you to pay for half the bill

Comment

• When Tim the Tool man Taylor concedes that you have the best display.
                              The three words that best describe you are as follows and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Is it Christmas yet? View Post
                                When Tim the Tool man Taylor concedes that you have the best display.
                                *applause* Good one!
                                People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1072 users online. 4 members and 1068 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X