You know you are a Christmas display freak when..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of looking up the Good Housekeeping cookbook recipes. You search Christmas Fan Club for recipes.

Thanks Putrid, your Oatmeal was great this morning. I think I overdid the pepper flakes though!!!
    I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• You realize it's been two days since you logged into Christmasfanclub and you get upset with yourself.
      I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• Your the only one on Christmasfanclub at the moment talking to yourself. Waiting for a response from yourself. Thanks Jay. No thank you!

Comment

• When you look at your 8 year old roof (that has a 25 year warranty) and realize it is looking a bit worn from all the traffic on it because of your OWN feet walking all over it to place decorations!
          I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

• I believe that warranty says, no stapling into roof shingles!

Comment

• Originally posted by ij20me View Post
              I believe that warranty says, no stapling into roof shingles!
              LOL, who uses staples? I use HOT GLUE!
              I SWEAR I plugged those things in before I put them up. They were working......THEN.

Comment

• When, you walk outside in February and find lights on the ground and put them in a ziploc bag marked, "spares". Right next to the Ziploc bag marked, " Twist ties for lights" that you get out of bread wrapper and such.

Comment

• LOL, I like that one!
                  my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

• Thank goodness, I had to spell February three times. Darn R in there. I guess it was all worth it!

Comment

• You find a string of lights inside your pool when you uncover it???? What the, how the heck did those get in there. I could have used them.

Comment

• When you remember to buy more lights, and not more beer for you beer fridge..... chilled lights they burn brighter
                        Visit my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WalterHeussmannPhotography

if you like what you see give me a like!!

Comment

• When you take a week's vacation at the end of September to start working on your display for the yard!

Comment

• I'll try to top that Craig.

When you quit your job because it is eating into your crafting time. And all the good sales are during the day while you are at work.

Comment

• I like the way you both think!!!!!! (gets ideas.)

When........ ideas like that start to sound reasonable!!
                              Visit my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WalterHeussmannPhotography

if you like what you see give me a like!!

Comment

• When you try to start growing a Santa beard...and you're a woman.
                                People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1267 users online. 4 members and 1263 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X