Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please be sure to let your Santa know when you have received your ornament, either with a private message or on here. They will want to know it arrived safely and of course all of us want to see what you got.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
      Please be sure to let your Santa know when you have received your ornament, either with a private message or on here. They will want to know it arrived safely and of course all of us want to see what you got.
      How exciting... the package was lost in the mix of boxes within boxes strewn about in the media room (which has been commandeered as the official Christmas war room). We do 95% shopping online and I purposefully wait until the last minute to order so with 6 kids, a massive amount of extended family, and a person who obviously goes overboard with Christmas ; it was an Amazon jungle indeed... but the arduous expedition made finding these gems even more exciting!!

thank you so much JW!! they look right at home on the tree and I love them
      Christmas Ornament Exchange 2016

Christmas FanClub ornament exchange 2016

2016 Christmas FanClub Ornament Exchange

-Jimmy
      Save
      Save
      Save
      Last edited by Jimmy; 12-23-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Before anyone starts judging me be aware that jimmy asked for nerdy ornaments and things like Dr Who. That is why I made these particular ornaments. Also, I am just THAT person. LOL.
        Jimmy, thank you for saying you like them.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

I have only heard from three people that received their ornaments. Senders are getting frustrated to know if their packages arrived. Please notify me and your santa if your ornament has arrived or NOT arrived. It is the polite thing to do.

Comment

I just flew in from Vancouver this morning. I have been away for a week. I will check the mail tomorrow.

Marie
              https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	184725

I received my ornament in the mail today and I love it. Thank you to my elf Jimmy.

The vintage style glass Father Christmas is totally my style and it is going to look great on my tree. The ornament stands approx 8" tall. I can't wait to see it on the tree.

Thanks so much.

Marie

Comment

• Jimmy
                  Jimmy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  YAY! I'm so glad it made it to you... I was getting worried. My apologies for it taking sooo long. I should have paid more attention to how far away we are from each other, not to mention cross borders.

He'll be eagerly awaiting his official debut next season

-Jimmy

The first time I sent out to Lisa, the box came back completely damaged. The second time around I don't think it ever left the post office. (We have been having huge theft issues with our postal mail in our community)

I finally had enough of it and ordered from Amazon. So sorry Lisa it's not what I had originally picked out but I hope you will still enjoy it. ☺
                play on

Comment

I forgot to mention, mine has not arrived.
                  play on

Comment

Jimmy no apologies needed. The ornament is awesome and worth the wait. I have been away over the Christmas holidays and just got back a few days ago so no worries. Thanks again.

I am also looking forward to the debut.

Thank you for the Christmas card that arrived today as well.

Marie

Comment

Did everyone get their ornaments?

Comment

Buddy never got his but a rescue package will soon be on it's way. I hope his Santa is okay. They don't seem like a person that would intentionally stiff someone.

Comment

Talked to Buddy's Santa today. His package is on the way, along with a rescue package or 2. Buddy will be well-reaped this year. I guess it was worth the wait.

Comment

I apologize for not posting this sooner!

My ornament arrived safely while I was on vacation, and then my daughter "forgot" to tell me it was there until a couple days after we got home.

My adorable Beagle ornament is definitely Jack-approved!

I especially love the material it's made out of. We had our first cat-astrophy regarding our Christmas tree this year and I feel confident that this guy would be ok if the cats strike again!

JW, have you heard from my victim? Tracking says it was delivered at / in the mailbox, but I haven't heard anything!
                            Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1315 users online. 8 members and 1307 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                            X