Christmas Lighting at Lowes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Lighting at Lowes

Have you seen the displays going up? They have a whole line of Disney decorations and lighting this year (did they have it last year - I didn't see it). I'm not usually into projection lighting but have to say that the Disney display put a little tingle of a jingle in my Christmas bell!

I was most interested in the Gemmy LightShow Constant White LED Multi-Design Christmas Tabletop Projector.
    The description:
    • Synchronize your lighting into one magical light show
    • 6 output slots
    • Built in speaker and ground stake
    • MP3 compatible to create light shows with your own music

Other than the list above it doesn't give much more information.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to see if they have the Disney stuff on their website.

Comment

Thx again for the heads up on the Disney Christmas items at Lowe's! I've been wanting an outdoor Christmas countdown clock. Lowe's has a Disney Christmas countdown clock. My little one loves Mickey Mouse. So, I ordered it tonight for in store pick up. I'm excited! I hope it works as advertised. Thx again.

Comment

They have a huge FURRY inflatable bear I want.

Comment

MerryMunchins - I saw some of the Disney decor in person and it was adorable - I hope the countdown clock is magical for your little one!

They're bringing back vintage looking blow molds too!

Comment

JW - Walmart has an enormous furry inflatable bear too. Not sure if it's the same as the one at Lowe's or if the price is the same.

Staci - my munchkin and I love the Disney countdown clock! It was easy to set and it displays well on our garage door.

Comment

Have not seen that, but Home Depot has giant light bulb strings this year. I will see if I can find link, well I thought I saw these at Home Depot.com, but here is link to ebay.

[URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-REALLY-BIG-LIGHTS-Really-Big-Lights-LED-C9-Set-5-RBL-5CT-BOX-Christmas/262699747864?_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_trkpa rms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3 D20150313114020%26meid%3D82e73cbecdea4390b0d7604bb 1f32a06%26pid%3D100338%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D28%26sd%3D 201705458591"[/URL]
              Last edited by Nevergoback; 11-12-2016, 04:39 AM.
              Georgia R.

Comment

I love the Disney countdown clock projection! I also really like the snowflake projection they have. I'm thinking about doing both

Comment

I agree that I"m going to have to look and see if they have anything Disney. I think that would end up being a pretty cool display.

Comment

My boyfriend almost got one of these but we just stuck with regular lights since we were on a budget. Lowes has so many cool things for Christmas though! I don't think people even realize it!

Comment

Originally posted by DaniDavidson View Post
                      I agree that I"m going to have to look and see if they have anything Disney. I think that would end up being a pretty cool display.
                      Im not sure what all Disney stuff was in there, but I bought the remaining Christmas stuff from our local lowes yesterday, Ill dig it out and see...Don

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 806 users online. 2 members and 804 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                      X