North Pole Club for 1,000 posts and beyond!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Pole Club for 1,000 posts and beyond!

Time to create a place for membership to the North Pole Club.

This thread is where we place congrats to all the members who have made1,000 posts and every thousand thereafter!

The first member to the NPC is...er...me! LOL

So congrats to me!

From the looks of it, Mummy may be an NPC member before long!
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

I am in awe, Sickie....I tried to beat you to it while you were gone, but who was I kidding....you can't beat a god amongst posters!!!

Congrats!
    "Not too hot. Extra chocolate. Shaken, not stirred. "

Comment

Self congratulations are the best congratulations!
      "We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It's run by a big Eastern syndicate, you know."

- Lucy "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

Comment

as long as I don't argue with myself about it. LOL

Muff, I'm not a God, just a Mirth Maker.
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

How about me?
          Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
          www.christmaskennel.nakedfrog.net

Comment

you? why SP, I have a spot reserved for you by the snack table!

Comment

theres no other quite like you Sickie congrats on the mile stone!!
              HOW DOES HE DO IT?!

Comment

Thanks nancj. Caffeine and a 3 yr old! LOL

Comment

SI what kind of caffine do you take? I'm here with a 2 1/2 yr old a can of RedBull and I still can't find the energy!!

Is your name really Clark Kent!?!

Comment

not if I beat him to it. and BTW congrats

Comment

Blinks, just leave some chips! LOL

Nancj, pop, pop and more pop. I'm a pop-a-holic.

Comment

You slay me SI, I joined right after you did. As a matter of fact I remember when I joined thinking "Wow, he already has almost 100 post"
                        Congrats

Comment

Thanks, Brightside. Not so hard when this is almost all my socialization ouside of work. heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
                            Not so hard when this is almost all my socialization ouside of work. heh
                            Well, I'm saying Hey There!....Just being socialable.

Hey free post!
                            May I reach the MHC someday.

Uhhh, where's da snack table at ?
                            The Candy Man can
                            'Cause he mixes it with love
                            And makes the world taste good.

Comment

Hey, I'm a post whore two times over! LOL I'm over two thousand posts now. Congrats to me! Prob is, I have to present myself with keys to the North Pole Club. LOL

C'mon guys, I need more post whores in this club! Mummy, Blinks and Putrid may be here before very long! I'm saving expensive, double hand rubbed, soft as a baby's bottom, Italian leather lazy chairs for ya!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1028 users online. 1 members and 1027 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X