2013 yard sale and thrift store finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 yard sale and thrift store finds

First of all I apologize if there is another thread related to this. I searched the forum but did not see anything. So without further dilly dallying here is what I got at a yard sale today. The large ones are 2 feet high and were a huge $3.00 each and the smaller ones are 1 foot high and cost $1.50 each. So for a wallet breaking $18.00 I walked away with 8 nutcrackers. I started by inquiring about the Uncle Sam one and ended up buying all she had.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1724.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	153482

WOW!!!!! Those are amazing!!!
    ~ Angel Grant
    https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

Nice score, Grimreaper!

Comment

Awesome prices and great conditions!!
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Those are beautiful, and very nice price.

Comment

Totally cool finds grimreaper1962! Had to look twice to find the Uncle Sam. Not used to seeing em with dark hair. LOL
            There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Really like those. But I have to ask, who has a yard sale in January in Wisc? Now those are some serious yard sale folks.

Comment

Hahaha Buckeye, I didn't even think about that. I have to agree. Maybe they are just some hard core thrift shoppers. I mean...Grim went didn't he?

Comment

Those are cool.
                  Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                    Hahaha Buckeye, I didn't even think about that. I have to agree. Maybe they are just some hard core thrift shoppers. I mean...Grim went didn't he?
                    Well I always look at craigslist for garage sales and this one listed Christmas items. Yesterday it was in the low 40's here. today the bottom is going to fall out. They are talking a high of 12 today and into the new week. Brrrrrrrr. Thanks for all the comments. Now I might have to start collecting them.

Comment

Reaper awesome score and price! I like them all!
                      Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Just a warning for you once you start collecting them they multiply like rabbits!
                        GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE!
                        Lights on Park Lakes, like it on Facebook!

Comment

Grim, Those all look like they are in great shape. Awesome price for them too! And, if we didn't have a thread for this yet, I am glad you started one.

Comment

oh, nice, I love those~ I actually thought the same thing, brrr, too cold for a garage sale
                            my pinterest page: pinterest.com/betheneg

Comment

Great job on the garage sale find! To much fog where I live, and it's cold out too! Would be really hard to see anyway cause of the dense fog, and not to many people having sales outside at this time of the year.

So really great find!!!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 907 users online. 4 members and 903 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                              X