Do you ever use Facebook?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC
    started a poll Do you ever use Facebook?

Do you ever use Facebook?

Yes
    77.14%
    No
    22.86%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    Do you ever use Facebook? Please answer this poll. I am looking at adding more features into the site. This info can help. Thanks.

• Britanica
    replied
    I don't. I had an account back in 2009 and used it for maybe 4 to 6 months then just stopped. I later went back and just deleted it. It doesn't have any use for me.
    I prefer using Twitter, a lot easier and less about showing off I think.

Leave a comment:

• DaniDavidson
    replied
    I am still using Facebook. I do feel like most people use the site because it's so well known. I think that it's a good one.

Leave a comment:

• lisa48317
    replied
    I'm on there every day, too. I've found several of my old Navy friends (who I wish lived a lot closer!) and keep up with family members who live out of state. Also helps to stay connected with the goings-on at my daughter's dance studio since she drives herself now and I'm not there as much as I used to be.

Leave a comment:

• CFC
    commented on 's reply
    You can change your privacy settings. You can make your page and everything associated with your profile as stringent as only you being able to see it or wide open to the public... and everywhere in between.

-jimmy

• mariem
    replied
    I am on Facebook everyday. That's how I keep in touch with family and friends since we are so far apart. I get to "watch" my great nieces and nephews grow up. Thank goodness for FB or I would miss all the special things that happen to them. We are spread throughout BC, Alberta, Newfoundland/Labrador, and Ontario and we would never get to share stuff with each other without it.

Leave a comment:

• pol.bishop25
    replied
    Frankly I don't use facebook as much as I used to. It just got dull after some time and I really dislike it when people tag me on photos for the whole world to see. I think that's my main problem - feeling exposed.

Leave a comment:

• sleighbell
    replied
    I'm there as well,mainly helping animal causes and chatting with family.

Leave a comment:

• WintersElf
    replied
    Yes I have facebook I mainly go there to play facebook games and see what my family have been up too.and some friends are on there.i dont post alot cause i just dont want to take the time to read every single persons daily rants and posts..haha time is short.

Leave a comment:

• Doug
    replied
    I am on Facebook and I go to it everyday. I don't post that much, just click on likes. I have some FB friends that I don't agree with everything they say. I just ignore it, because I don't like debating with people.

Leave a comment:

• Just Whisper
    replied
    I still use my FB account on a regular basis. I use it frequently to promote activities on this forum such as our card exchange, contests, etc. I agree with several of you who have complained about friends who mostly post crap like jokes or what they had for dinner. I keep those people on my friend list but turn off their notifications. That way I can still touch base if I want but do not have to wade through their nonsense. I love a good joke, political statement, religious thought, or recipe once in awhile, but keep it to a minimum. I love when my friends and family share photos.

I would encourage all you FB users to use your account to promote our site occasionally. Especially if you know other Christmas enthusiasts.

Leave a comment:

• Bethany
    replied
    On Facebook at least twice a day.
    Keep up with a few groups, friends & family on there.

Leave a comment:

• carstairs38
    replied
    I'm on Facebook and have been for years. I need to get off the internet more often.

Leave a comment:

• Rybcon
    replied
    ^^^^ this ^^^^

Leave a comment:

• Candy Creature
    replied
    Still resisting using Facebook, so I am not on it.

Leave a comment:

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1035 users online. 1 members and 1034 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
X