Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on Facebook and I go to it everyday. I don't post that much, just click on likes. I have some FB friends that I don't agree with everything they say. I just ignore it, because I don't like debating with people.

Comment

Yes I have facebook I mainly go there to play facebook games and see what my family have been up too.and some friends are on there.i dont post alot cause i just dont want to take the time to read every single persons daily rants and posts..haha time is short.

Comment

I'm there as well,mainly helping animal causes and chatting with family.

Comment

Frankly I don't use facebook as much as I used to. It just got dull after some time and I really dislike it when people tag me on photos for the whole world to see. I think that's my main problem - feeling exposed.

Comment

• CFC
            CFC commented
            Editing a comment
            You can change your privacy settings. You can make your page and everything associated with your profile as stringent as only you being able to see it or wide open to the public... and everywhere in between.

-jimmy

I am on Facebook everyday. That's how I keep in touch with family and friends since we are so far apart. I get to "watch" my great nieces and nephews grow up. Thank goodness for FB or I would miss all the special things that happen to them. We are spread throughout BC, Alberta, Newfoundland/Labrador, and Ontario and we would never get to share stuff with each other without it.
          https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

I'm on there every day, too. I've found several of my old Navy friends (who I wish lived a lot closer!) and keep up with family members who live out of state. Also helps to stay connected with the goings-on at my daughter's dance studio since she drives herself now and I'm not there as much as I used to be.
            Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

I am still using Facebook. I do feel like most people use the site because it's so well known. I think that it's a good one.

Comment

I don't. I had an account back in 2009 and used it for maybe 4 to 6 months then just stopped. I later went back and just deleted it. It doesn't have any use for me.
                I prefer using Twitter, a lot easier and less about showing off I think.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1315 users online. 8 members and 1307 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                X