Do you ever use Facebook?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an account, but I almost never use it.

Comment

nope my dad doesn't allow me to have a facebook becuz of security risks and dangerous ppl online who can hurt me

Comment

I have facebook. I don't go on often, but if I do, it seems it pulls up to other peoples stuff. then I click on my name, and it pulls up my stuff. sometimes I read for a bit and comment on other peoples stuff. I do like it because you can keep in contact with family and friends. the only thing that bugs me is friends requests from people I don't know. why do they want to be friends when they don't even know me. I delete them.

Comment

Yes I use Facebook

Comment

Yes I do. Set it up in 2010 but don't use it a lot these days.

Comment

Yes, I do use Facebook. Great way contacting people since everyone's using it.

Comment

I use face book daily
                Angsaki is my page .

Comment

I check in every day just like I do here.
                  https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

I'm on Facebook more now that I got a better phone I can actually use to check it without it crashing! lol I'm Kisah Meyer, & I guarantee I'm the only one on there! lol

Comment

I do actually a couple as i do rescue work and i do things for our tourism here in the berkshires and just my own page it's a great way to stay connected with everyone.

Comment

Still resisting using Facebook, so I am not on it.

Comment

^^^^ this ^^^^
                          The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

I'm on Facebook and have been for years. I need to get off the internet more often.
                            Mark
                            Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

On Facebook at least twice a day.
                              Keep up with a few groups, friends & family on there.

Comment

I still use my FB account on a regular basis. I use it frequently to promote activities on this forum such as our card exchange, contests, etc. I agree with several of you who have complained about friends who mostly post crap like jokes or what they had for dinner. I keep those people on my friend list but turn off their notifications. That way I can still touch base if I want but do not have to wade through their nonsense. I love a good joke, political statement, religious thought, or recipe once in awhile, but keep it to a minimum. I love when my friends and family share photos.

I would encourage all you FB users to use your account to promote our site occasionally. Especially if you know other Christmas enthusiasts.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1140 users online. 5 members and 1135 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X