This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever use Facebook?

Do you ever use Facebook? Please answer this poll. I am looking at adding more features into the site. This info can help. Thanks.
    Yes
    77.14%
    No
    22.86%

Larry the great Admin Dude,
    I do use Facebook just as my own normal site for sharing and staying connected with friends and family. I know there are some on here that have pages for their displays and stuff and I think that is awesome. Since you brought this up I can't help but say I have been wondering, just my own thoughts, that we should have a like button on posts to share with friends on and off the site and maybe that would spark more users. Like I said those are just random thoughts. This is a great place to learn and share our love of Christmas and everyone here is also great.

Comment

My plan is to very soon implement some great new Facebook features that we should all like.

Comment

The wife and I DO have a Facebook page mostly for sharing things with family across the continent. I don't personally use it very often nor do I visit non-family related pages.
        The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

I do have a facebook page, but rarely if ever use it.
          People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

larry I use it for personal and for my Photography,,, I think adding the two together would be great!!!!
            Visit my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WalterHeussmannPhotography

if you like what you see give me a like!!

Comment

I have one but have never been there. LOL I only got it because it was the only way to get Spotify.
              There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

I'm there daily.

Woohoo! My 300th post!
                Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by grimreaper1962 View Post
                  Larry the great Admin Dude,
                  I do use Facebook just as my own normal site for sharing and staying connected with friends and family. I know there are some on here that have pages for their displays and stuff and I think that is awesome. Since you brought this up I can't help but say I have been wondering, just my own thoughts, that we should have a like button on posts to share with friends on and off the site and maybe that would spark more users. Like I said those are just random thoughts. This is a great place to learn and share our love of Christmas and everyone here is also great.
                  There is a button to share it on Facebook.

I have a FB page. I use it for everything, and I am on it 3-4 times a day, keeping in touch with friends, family, and other forum members from several forums. I post pics of my Halloween and Christmas displays, as well as projects I work on.

Comment

Yes. I'm there once in a while. (cough cough)

I love this forum too ~ so anything new should be great!
                    ~ Angel Grant
                    https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

I don't have a Facebook account. Don't want one, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilda View Post
                        Yes. I'm there once in a while. (cough cough)

I love this forum too ~ so anything new should be great!
                        I would probably go on Facebook more often but the server is always busy for SOME reason. It's like someone is hogging all the Internet waves.

Comment

I use Facebook more now that I switched over to Chrome instead of using IE for it. IE was so slow and would get hung up. I would have to close IE and restart it again.
                          I like keeping in contact with FB.

Comment

Originally posted by EnlightenedGrinch View Post
                            I don't have a Facebook account. Don't want one, either.
                            I agree with Grinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                              I would probably go on Facebook more often but the server is always busy for SOME reason. It's like someone is hogging all the Internet waves.
                              Hey! Are you calling me an internet wave hogger?!?!?!?! (ROFL)
                              ~ Angel Grant
                              https://www.facebook.com/LightheartedHolidayDisplays/

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 949 users online. 8 members and 941 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X