Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemax Past Catalog Question

Hello everyone!

I am a Lemax collector but I do have a very small amount of Department56 accessories which I purchased because I loved them and got them 50% off.

Anyway, I have the 2010, 2011 and the 2012 Lemax new items PDf and would love to have the 2007,2008 and 2009 as well but for some reason I can't find them online anywhere.
    I contacted Lemax but unfortunately, they told me they don't have any of the 3 on file that they could email me. I was hoping some Lemax collector may have them and be able to email them to me.
    Thanks so much.

If anyone would like the ones I have just PM me and I will be more than happy to send you them.

I look forward to seeing everyone's 2012 display. I am working on mine as I type.
    "I dedicate this house to the Griswold Family Christmas."
    Jeanette

Would this have something for ya? http://www.musicboxdreams.net/
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Thank you so much for the link I appreciate you responding.
      I checked out the site unfortunately, no pdf for Lemax.
      Thanks again
      Jeanette

Comment

I was also looking for those. I have the 2012 and 2010 PDF files, but that's it. As for looking forward to seeing our villages, head over to the Christmas Decorations area. There's a forum just for villages there. I've got my village set up already.
        The three words that best describe you are as follows and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

Comment

So far I've searched everywhere with no luck. Hopefully, somewhere out there someone will have it.
          I can email you the 2011 pdf if you like let me know.
          How fun! Thanks, I will check out the section and I will try to post my 2010, 2011 and then my 2012 when I am done.
          Jeanette

Comment

Does anybody on E-bay sell those?

Comment

I don't know I've seen other booklets being sold but not the ones from Lemax it worth a look and searching for it specifically.
              I normally get the PDF directly from the Lemax website.
              I'll see what they have you never know.
              Jeanette

Comment

Welcome to Christmas Fan Club great to have you aboard!
                Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Thank you Chris, it's great to be here.
                  I am looking forward to participating and getting to know everyone.
                  Jeanette

Comment

hi there, i see this old topic... i have a lot of PDF files and still looking for some too.. anyone who like to tread? i have various Luville, D56 and Lemax but still miss a few Lemax digital, like 2013, 11, 10, 7, 5.. hope to hear!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1100 users online. 4 members and 1096 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                    X