Only 364 days until Christmas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed it a while ago but didn't say anything. Plus I did my 50-day thing yesterday ... just because.
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Just passed the 40 day mark! We're through the looking glass here people!

That on switch for my village is just begging to be switched! So, how about a countdown to the start of the Christmas season and when that switch will be turned on every night. December 1.

Some more lights are being spotted around here, Egg Nog is at the store, Voortmam Christmas cookies are at the store as well. One gift is bought.

Oh hurry up December! I know I could just start now with the Christmas movies now and turn on my village, but that would defeat the excitement of waiting for the Christmas season!

Is it Christmas yet? Is it? Huh? Huh?
      The three words that best describe you are as follows and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

Comment

ive already finished about half of my christmas shopping for my husband. we kind of go all out since its just the 2 of us (for now, hopefully in the future that changes). ive made 3 separate purchases on the same website for stuff for him. im getting so excited! love the way a full tree looks on christmas eve.
        You'll shoot your eye out kid!

Comment

25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Nutcracker fetishist.
          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Yesterday I had my yearly argument with my daughter on the countdown. I have a snowman who hangs on the wall and there are numbered loops on his scarf that you put a candycane in and move it down the scarf each day. Every year she insists that you count Christmas day in the countdown. No, December 24 should be 1 !! Even when we made her look at the calendar on the wall and count for herself (and proves us right!), she will argue.

I always tell her Santa is bringing her one less present for arguing with me.
            Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

^
              That would be like saying "There is one more day until Christmas" *on* Christmas day! Doesn't make much sense.
              Nutcracker fetishist.
              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                ^
                That would be like saying "There is one more day until Christmas" *on* Christmas day! Doesn't make much sense.
                we've tried to explain that to her. She just likes to argue. But I also noticed the candycane is on the correct day as of this morning!
                Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Comment

LOL You are correct, but the math even throws me off sometimes.
                  People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

I still have to do my Christmas shopping... lol at the last minute
                    Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

if you're waiting til the last minute, you have plenty of time!

I, on the other hand, still have to figure out what the heck to get for my hubby. He's not helping me any! But he said he did NOT want a toilet brush, a Justin Bieber Christmas CD or an ugly sweater. Great. Thanks.

Lisa

Comment

Only 365 days until Christmas!!!!!!
                        Nutcracker fetishist.
                        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

It's time to start planning for next year!!!
                          There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

God bless us all for a very nice year! Ready for the new year!!

Comment

With the New Year just around the corner, I usually take some time off before I start digging into what I will do for the next holiday season. Since I also decorate for most of the major holidays, I will be planning for the year not just for Halloween and Christmas. Next up, Valentines Day and it will be here sooner than we think! Then Easter, then . . . well you get the idea!

Comment

Hey I just noticed - they've got the decorating days until Christmas thing at the top still. Used to be they didn't have it until it hit a hundred days, or something.

I hope they leave it up all year!
                                Nutcracker fetishist.
                                Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 975 users online. 3 members and 972 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X