Only 364 days until Christmas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty hasn't bothered the Christmas tree since I started putting up a fake one. Even the one year I used a real one, she didn't bother it too much.

Currently I have 2 pieces of cat furniture in the window where I put the tree my first 2 years here, but those 2 years I only had 1 piece of cat furniture. So I'm pondering whether to leave the cat furniture in front of the window and put the tree somewhere else. Problem is, I like having the tree showing through the window (it's a big picture window facing the front yard).
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
      Kitty hasn't bothered the Christmas tree since I started putting up a fake one. Even the one year I used a real one, she didn't bother it too much.

Currently I have 2 pieces of cat furniture in the window where I put the tree my first 2 years here, but those 2 years I only had 1 piece of cat furniture. So I'm pondering whether to leave the cat furniture in front of the window and put the tree somewhere else. Problem is, I like having the tree showing through the window (it's a big picture window facing the front yard).
      It is required the tree goes in front of the window when one has the good fortune to have a large picture window.
      The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

• It's tempting to think that, but the kitty would be upset her view would be gone!
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Is there any way to do both? Meaning put the tree up but maybe behind the cat furniture? So the cat furniture is closest to the window and the tree more inside the room ... but still visible through the big window?

Just a thought ....

Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• 75 days to go!!!!
            Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Yippee!! It's getting closer!!
              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1410 users online. 6 members and 1404 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
              X