Only 364 days until Christmas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Friday it will be 100 days to Christmas and yesterday it was record breaking heat. But at least some cooler weather is on the way.
    I better start working on my Christmas lists!
    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• 100 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo-Hoo!
      I wonder if the stores have nog out yet?!
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Christmas time is here!!!!!!!
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• I REALLY need to get a move on the two crochet projects I want completed for Christmas! Not to mention, finishing my Christmas village display. Don't even mention my aspirations for our outdoor display. LOL I'll be happy if I can get most of it done. The rest, I can add to the decor next year. No pressure. My goal is always to just enjoy the season and not stress over the small stuff.

100 days until Christmas! Woohoo!!!

Comment

• Now only 99. No triple digits.

Comment

• Can't believe I missed the official "100 Shopping Days till Christmas". Man....I never miss it, but I sure did this year! This is what happens when you've got projects taking every waking minute of your time. Oh well....we are on our way!

Comment

• 3 months to go!!!

But who's counting?

Comment

• Just two months until light up.

Comment

• 75 days!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Huh, that's funny, lol.

Comment

• 2 months!!!!

Has anyone decked the halls yet?

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
                          Nutcracker fetishist.
                          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Viktorija; I will be starting my outside decorations next week with light up on Thanksgiving Friday.

Comment

• Probably starting this Saturday with a Thanksgving target date...........................

Comment

• I will start in 2 weeks, once the Halloween decorations are put away!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2153 users online. 9 members and 2144 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X