Only 364 days until Christmas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is Leon day, with is backwards for Noel because we are 6 months away!
    Mark
    Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

• And it's only two weeks until the first batch of new ornaments arrive at Hallmark for the year.
      Mark

Comment

• Halfway to Christmas and all I have done so far is repair and repaint a few things from last year. Got to get started on some new things.

Comment

• 180 days!!!!
          Halloweeeiner on Halloweenforum.com

Comment

• We are about halfway to Christmas. Next month will be Christmas in July for one week.

Comment

• OVC today is having a one day "Christmas in July" celebration with lots of stuff they're selling for the holiday! Hallmark's Movies and Mysteries is starting their "Christmas in July" movies today and all this coming week. Okay....they're a little sappy because they mostly follow the same format over and over again. You know the kind.....boy meets girl or other way around, and they fall in love. Or they're helping someone who is down and out at Christmas time and they save them.

But hey....they are fun to watch, and it's still a Christmas movie!
              "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

• I have just read that every June 25th marks the half way to Christmas and it is called Leon Day. Leon is spell backwards to Noel.

Comment

• Originally posted by carstairs38 View Post
                  Today is Leon day, with is backwards for Noel because we are 6 months away!
                  You're several days late!
                  Nutcracker fetishist.
                  Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Happy Christmas in July everyone!

5 months to go!!!!
                    Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• I'm not ready.
                      Nutcracker fetishist.
                      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• I am not ready either. Had several cutouts I was going to get started on this summer and so far have only cut out one. Just been too hot and involved in other things.

Comment

• 150 days to go!!!!!!!!!
                          Nutcracker fetishist.
                          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• 125 days to go!!
                            Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Yet its 90 degrees today here in Connecticut
                              I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Comment

• 90's here in Southern CA as well. Actually, it's a bit cooler than usual since it's often close to 100 this time of year.
                                Mark

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 872 users online. 5 members and 867 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                                X