X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Tonight I can now bring out my Santa Countdown figurine and set it for 99.
      The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

• Originally posted by Rybcon View Post
        Tonight I can now bring out my Santa Countdown figurine and set it for 99.
        I've got to find my Santa Countdown figurine and get it set up as well.....thanks for reminding me!

Comment

• 3 months to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• I've already begun my Christmas shopping for this year. Going to try something different and get it done earlier that I usually do and try to actually enjoy the holidays this year!

Comment

• I hope it works out for you Fals and that you can sit back and really enjoy the holidays.
              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• We have a few things bought and stashed away as well.

Comment

• 75 days to go !!!!!!!

Comment

• I have some of my shopping done as well. I am not excited for Christmas yet. That does not mean I am not looking forward to it. I have to get through Halloween then when T-giving rolls around my Christmas spirit will kick in.

Comment

• 2 months left to go !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 50 days left !!!

But who's counting?!

Comment

• I woke up and it was snowing this morning. First snowfall of the season.

When that happens, you know Christmas is getting close!

Comment

• Wow, snow already! I'm jealous!
                            Nutcracker fetishist.
                            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• I'm also jealous! Local weather is saying that we will get some snow this winter, but that usually means in after the holidays. Usually in January, except for the mountain ranges.

Comment

• Originally posted by SPX View Post
                                I woke up and it was snowing this morning. First snowfall of the season.

When that happens, you know Christmas is getting close!
                                My Utah office said they were getting some snow today.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 705 users online. 1 members and 704 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X