Only 364 days until Christmas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just got a Hobby Lobby that opened a few months ago. It's only a 20 minute drive from where I live. Hopefully we will get one where I live soon. Since we are the 2nd largest city in Oregon I think we deserve one, don't you?
    Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
    Hobby Lobby should be putting their Christmas stuff out soon.

Comment

• 200 days to go !!!!
      Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Ahhhh I can hardly wait!!!!
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
          200 days to go !!!!
          woooooooooooooo
          Halloweeeiner on Halloweenforum.com

Comment

Comment

• 6 months !!!!
              Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Already? I haven't even put my tree stand away yet. LOL

Comment

• HA, I just noticed yesterday I still have lights up in the neighbor's trees! (yes, I decorated the neighbors - 4 of them. I told them I was taking the first 15' off the curb and did up the whole court)

Comment

• You're supposed to take stuff down and put it away??

Comment

• My wife came up to me yesterday and said someone told her at work that it was only 6 months till Christmas? I said yup! She kind of gave me this frown and just walked away.

I said that next month stores and places like QVC and HSN will be having their "Christmas In July" specials and then it will be only 5 months till Christmas. It also means I'll be turning 60 on that day! But hey.....it's just a number, right?

Comment

• 60 is the new 40.
                        Nutcracker fetishist.
                        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Just a number. Enjoy life. You never know when you will be checking out.

Comment

• QVC has just announced that they are kicking off a pre-holiday show on July 1st at midnight Eastern time. This is a preview of what is to come on that day only. The regular 2 to 3 day event comes later in July. Check you local listings for times in your area. Their prices will be the lowest of the holiday season during the special.

I will try and get more info on the dates for the regular showing of their 3 day special.

Comment

• I watched some of it lastnight and they were having a clearance.

Comment

• 5 months !!!

And in 3 days it will be 150 days!!! Time is flying by.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1370 users online. 2 members and 1368 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X