X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
    Everybody's reporting on it too!
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....1.eos2KNHhChI
    Though one of those links is a bit, well, of material that should be censored!
    There always seem to be one in the bunch that just seems to want to muck it up for everybody else! This person just can't seem to stay away from any colorful language in the reporting of 100 Days till Christmas. Just from the caption at the beginning I didn't even give it the time of day.
    "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

• Surprised no one has mentioned Christmas is 3 months from TODAY!
      The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

• Ahhhhhh!!!!!
        Nutcracker fetishist.
        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• To quote the song. I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it ....
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• 75 days !!!!!
            Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• 2 months to go !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                I just put my Christmas lights and the rest of my Christmas decorations up on my cubicle.

Don't worry, my boss and co-workers have come to expect such things from me.

I'd love to see pictures of your cubicle. Do you have any?

Comment

• Well today I saw my first true Christmas ad! Fred Meyers had on the back of one of their flyers a full page devoted to Christmas! Lights, ornaments, trees, pretty much a little bit of everything. I've already started to see Christmas candy showing up in places like 7-11's and other stores. Best Buys is now running their ads showing snow and Christmas decor outside in a neighborhood.

Eggnog is now showing up in stores and more and more themes are turning towards Christmas now. I think I'm more excited about Christmas than I am about Halloween this year! Maybe I can convince the wife to start decorating a little early this year! But we will see!
                  "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viktorija View Post
                    I'd love to see pictures of your cubicle. Do you have any?
                    http://christmasfanclub.com/attachme...5&d=1358465170
                    http://christmasfanclub.com/attachme...6&d=1358465211
                    http://christmasfanclub.com/attachme...7&d=1358465242
                    Nutcracker fetishist.
                    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Well Halloween is over for the year, time get ready for Christmas!

Comment

• Now just 50 days left !!!!
                        Christmas gift for dad here

Comment

• Actually, 53.
                          Nutcracker fetishist.
                          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• PC .. thanks for sharing the photos. I loved seeing them. I can only imagine what you would do with your cubicle if it had higher walls.
                            I like the white board with the count down on it. And all of the really nice photographs.
                            I have to start decorating my cubicle. Of course first I have to figure out what I'm going to put up. LOL.

Ooooo .. imagine what we could do if we had our own office !!!!

Comment

• 50!!!!!

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
                                Nutcracker fetishist.
                                Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1524 users online. 9 members and 1515 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                                X