Only 364 days until Christmas!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is the first day of September, and by my reckoning that means ....

Christmas time is here!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• We are getting close to the official "100 Shopping Days till Christmas".......

Comment

• Only 112 more days!!!

Comment

• 100 days until Christmas Eve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• I've already thought up my Christmas wish list.. all things Dr Who! The dark mornings and cold days really get me excited for the big day.

Comment

• Just as reminder....

100 Shopping Days Till Christmas starts on September 16th! Mark you're calenders for this wonderful event!

I've already heard on the news that stores are starting even earlier this year, already with Black Friday sales!

Comment

• Ahhhhhh I can barely contain myself!!!!!
                Nutcracker fetishist.
                Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• 100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! It's here I think I'm going to explode!!!!!!
                    Nutcracker fetishist.
                    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Yes, that's right boys and girls......

It's The Official 100 Shopping Days Till Christmas!

Comment

• Everybody's reporting on it too!
                        https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....1.eos2KNHhChI
                        Though one of those links is a bit, well, of material that should be censored!
                        Nutcracker fetishist.
                        Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• I just put my Christmas lights and the rest of my Christmas decorations up on my cubicle.

Don't worry, my boss and co-workers have come to expect such things from me.
                          Nutcracker fetishist.
                          Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Perpetual_Christmas View Post
                            I just put my Christmas lights and the rest of my Christmas decorations up on my cubicle.

Don't worry, my boss and co-workers have come to expect such things from me.
                            I was working late today and had my music playing on my speakers. (since most people were gone) One of the VP's walks by and that's just when some Christmas music came on. (the music is playing on random so sometimes it's Christmas music, sometimes it isn't) He got a chuckle out of it.

That's about as far as I can go around here. There are plenty of people around here that would make a stink if I decorated my cubicle this early.

However ... I have left ornaments hanging over my cubicle for 2 years now. LOL. Plus in my cubicle are a few Christmasy things on my desk.

A co-worker has snowmen up in her cubicle all year. Love it.

Ho Ho HO !!!!

Comment

• When my boss did notice it, she said to me, "Isn't it a bit early?" But then I said, since Fred Meyer is starting to get stuff ready, so can I!
                              Nutcracker fetishist.
                              Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

• My employees are no longer surprised if there is Christmas music playing in my office. I always play Christmas music if it's cloudy/raining and on any 25th.
                                The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1429 users online. 5 members and 1424 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                                X