• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 364 days until Christmas!!!

I'm so excited I can't wait!!!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Ideas for props are like sugar plums floating around in my head.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

I've already taken apart my outdoor display on my computer and redesigning it! Also have a few prop ideas as well. Who has time for post holiday syndrome when there's only 11 months to get ready. LOL
      There is beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barren branches.

Comment

Lol I agree Putrid lots to do so little time!
        Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

Ack! I'm not ready!

Comment

ROFL you guys! But I am in the same boat. So many ideas, so little time....
            World's Best Manager

Comment

I already have a sheet of pink foam in my front room.
              Georgia R.

Comment

I thought that on Dec 26 too

And now we are a week into the cycle already. I am looking forward to next year as well for many reasons

Still have my tree and outside lights up now though, will take it down this weekend.

Comment

Okay. I believe someone on the Halloween Forum is talking about doing bit of a theme for Christmas Carol and it just hit me like well duh! I could do a bit of that for Christmas 2011. I have always enjoyed the Christmas Carol. I think I would llike to read the book of it. So I have wheels turning in my head on how I want to do this.. with more blue lights.

Comment

Only 300 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Nutcracker fetishist.
                    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

and time continues to tick down.
                      People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Lol I am so ready to do it again! Time is flying by fast!
                        Now if I could just get one more... right there... what the...

Comment

I am taking new pictures tomorrow for my website! and I can't wait for next year.
                          Santa Claus Allen
                          Bringing the Season to Life
                          Santa Claus - Dallas, Fort Worth's Best Santa Claus for hire
                          Professional Santa Claus for Print, TV, and more throughout the US
                          Fort Worth Santa Claus

Comment

We'd love to see them when you post!

Comment

Hey everyone, I haven't been here since December. Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Mine was good, just too short

I actually wasn't planning on checking back until around August or September since the wait would a little more bearable then. However, time is flying by, it is already April!

261 days until CHristmas!

I'll see everyone in a few months once the date is a little closer.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1464 users online. 6 members and 1458 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
                              X