x-mas movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-mas movies

Hey, my fellow christmas family. I hope everyone is having a great year so far. I was wanting to see who all is still watching christmas movies and or listening to christmas music.. I sure am!!!!!!!!! Been watching elf, the polar express and the christmas chronicles.

I didn't get around to watching Miracle on 34th St as I usually do at Christmastime so I've been pondering watching it sometime off season. But that's the only one.
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I'll be watching Rise Of The Guardians as part of my Easter viewing this year, which also features Santa. And I just picked up the Rambo cartoon so I'll get to see that Christmas episode as well.

Comment

Hey its never too late to watch the ones that got away from us during the season. The offseason is just a way to stay motivated until Santa is back!!!

Comment

I can't say that I ever watch Christmas movies out of season. As much as I love Christmas, I always need the long break so that when the season rolls back around it feels special again.

What I really wish is that we could get more NEW Christmas classics. Christmas Vacation and Elf and It's a Wonderful Life are great, but I feel like we need new blood to keep things fresh.

There have been very few Christmas movies in the last decade that I feel will stand the test of time and get repeat viewings from me. About the best we've gotten are The Man Who Invented Christmas, Daddy's Home 2 and The Christmas Chronicles.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 793 users online. 2 members and 791 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
          X