I'm mad at gravity.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm mad at gravity.

I was sitting out on the patio early Saturday morning, enjoying my coffee & the birds. Next thing I know, there's a huge crash inside my garage! Even my hard-of-hearing dog looked up when it happened. I went in the side door & saw a box had fallen over. So I opened the big door (we've never had a car in our garage, FYI) and the box that had been up against the door finished falling onto our grill with the lovely sound of shattering glass.

It was one of my plastic ornament storage containers! For some reason it had been stacked on top of a heap of stuff so gravity or ghosts or something knocked it down. I counted at least 6 ornaments that I'd gotten from Bronner's in Frankenmuth destroyed.

I'm not happy.
    Glitter is like the herpes of all holidays - once you have it, you can't get rid of it!!!

Lisa

Relocate to the Moon, or at least Mars, and these problems won't be so severe. ;-)
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Awe Lisa...I would just sit down and cry like a baby. I am so sorry to hear about your ornaments.

Marie
      https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Thatís too bad. I know the feeling. Last Christmas my cat knocked ornaments I purchased in Toronto, Canada and Portland, Maine off the tree, they landed on the track of the train I have under it, and they broke. They canít be replaced.
        "Christmas isn't just a day...it's a frame of mind!"

Comment

Oh I feel your pain. We've all had an irreplaceable ornament(s) broken. It's enough to make you cry. (or say a few choice words!)
          Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1140 users online. 5 members and 1135 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
          X