Where is Everyone????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in...nothing new this year (yet)...never have time as work is keeping me busy.
    It's about giving, not getting.

Comment

Originally posted by SPX View Post
      Okay, well now we're officially in December and the forum is still a ghost town, so now it's REALLY time to start asking where everyone is. . .
      Sadly, this forum is dying.
      Nutcracker fetishist.
      Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

I just finally checked in to see what's going on. Sorry I've been absent so much lately. I still think about the forum and all you guys very frequently.
        I haven't had much time to decorate this Christmas. we have been short-handed at work and I've been working a lot of days I don't normally work.
        I have been trying to finish a newer Teeter-Totter for my Rudolph and Clarice wire frame characters, but I think it will be Christmas 2019 before I can debut it.
        Still using the old one, just it's always been too small. Rudolph and Clarice are almost nose-to-nose on it. LOL

Comment

Hi. I have dropped off the radar here because this site sucks and Jimmy has ruined it. I came on to see what was going on and all I could find was spam and ads. They do need a moderator on here but you will never see it. I am sorry I had to leave you with no one to clear the spam. I still get notifications and I am not even a mod any more.

So...my life has changed pretty drastically since I left. No Halloween decorations went up this year. Still debating on whether to bother with Christmas lights at all. Truth be told I kind of wish Christmas would go away and leave me alone. My tree is still laying in the back of my pick up truck.

It is nice to see those of you who stayed the course (can't imagine why) and still come here.

Grinch, I would love to see your new teeter-totter when you are done. I always loved your current one.

Marie, your village always looks so cool. I get envious that you have a place to set up. I have boxes full of houses and no place to display them.

Hi PC and SPX!!! Tori, well....you already know what is new with me. Talk to you soon.

I think about you guys on at least a weekly basis and miss you terribly and really miss what this forum use to be. I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas. Best wishes.
          Melissa (JW)

Comment

Well that sounds like your life changed for the worse as well! Whatever it is, I hope things get better!
            Nutcracker fetishist.
            Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Heeeellllooooooooo. There is an echo.... *waves* at SPX.
              https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

I notice that when I click on the "What's New?" button nothing from the decorations topic showed up. I found three or four topics with recent posts of people's decorating and they didn't show up. Just a bunch of topics with no comments. It is a good thing that I clicked on the links to take a look around or I would have assumed nobody was posting here anymore and left. In fact I have done that a few times already.

What is up with that? Anyone not seeing all the new posts?

Marie
                Last edited by mariem; 12-11-2018, 07:10 AM.
                https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

I've never found the What's New thing to be accurate. I stopped checking it out a while ago
                  Nutcracker fetishist.
                  Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Great to hear from you EG and JW!!!!! Miss you both.

I agree with PC. I stopped using What's New a looong time ago.

Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Latvian)

Comment

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
                      Hi. I have dropped off the radar here because this site sucks and Jimmy has ruined it. I came on to see what was going on and all I could find was spam and ads. They do need a moderator on here but you will never see it. I am sorry I had to leave you with no one to clear the spam. I still get notifications and I am not even a mod any more.

So...my life has changed pretty drastically since I left. No Halloween decorations went up this year. Still debating on whether to bother with Christmas lights at all. Truth be told I kind of wish Christmas would go away and leave me alone. My tree is still laying in the back of my pick up truck.

It is nice to see those of you who stayed the course (can't imagine why) and still come here.

Grinch, I would love to see your new teeter-totter when you are done. I always loved your current one.

Marie, your village always looks so cool. I get envious that you have a place to set up. I have boxes full of houses and no place to display them.

Hi PC and SPX!!! Tori, well....you already know what is new with me. Talk to you soon.

I think about you guys on at least a weekly basis and miss you terribly and really miss what this forum use to be. I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas. Best wishes.
                      Melissa (JW)
                      Wow, JW checking in! Good to see you on here. I didn't think we ever would again.

Do you care to share what's been going on in your life? Why is Christmas no longer the most wonderful time of the year for you?

Re: the ads, they do suck but if you use the latest version of Firefox it has a built-in ad-blocker which helps a ton.

Guess there's not much to be done about the spam. As far as I can tell, the site has essentially been abandoned and the inmates are left to run the asylum.

Comment

Originally posted by mariem View Post
                        Heeeellllooooooooo. There is an echo.... *waves* at SPX.
                        mariem's in the house!

Good to see you. How have things been?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1789 users online. 8 members and 1781 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                        X